Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals likely get to coach Senior Bowl
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 02:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They'll get a closer look at blocking TE prospects!  Hilarious

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why did you post a tweet about Atkins to the Pro Bowl when the thread should be about the Senior Bowl?

And I actually want the Bengals to coach the Senior Bowl. Guaranteed scouting opportunity!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 02:25 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Why did you post a tweet about Atkins to the Pro Bowl when the thread should be about the Senior Bowl?

And I actually want the Bengals to coach the Senior Bowl. Guaranteed scouting opportunity!

Yeah, good question and yes would be nice to get a closer look at all these guys.

Especially since our coaches are so inexperienced in this aspect.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 02:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, good question and yes would be nice to get a closer look at all these guys.

Especially since our coaches are so inexperienced in this aspect.

I wonder if this makes them more likely to hang onto this staff?

I saw that Burrow got invited to the Senior Bowl. One would think he'd decline right?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 02:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I wonder if this makes them more likely to hang onto this staff?

I saw that Burrow got invited to the Senior Bowl. One would think he'd decline right?

I hope not, need many changes to this staff in a 1-13 season.

Yeah, Burrow is pretty much a shoe in as our first pick regardless, no point in risking injury.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 02:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I hope not, need many changes to this staff in a 1-13 season.

Yeah, Burrow is pretty much a shoe in as our first pick regardless, no point in risking injury.

Honestly, I'd love to see this staff fired and Mike McCarthy or Ron Rivera brought in. IF Rivera, go get a Jay Gruden as OC.
Reply/Quote
Hope they do get to coach in it.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 02:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly, I'd love to see this staff fired and Mike McCarthy or Ron Rivera brought in. IF Rivera, go get a Jay Gruden as OC.

Would be ecstatic with either McCarthy or Rivera. And yes I would bring back Jay as the OC in a second even if Taylor stays.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 03:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would be ecstatic with either McCarthy or Rivera. And yes I would bring back Jay as the OC in a second even if Taylor stays.

I feel like it's the only way to get this franchise on track.

I expected more improvements this year. We've only seen small ones as the year went on and we still can't beat other bad teams.
Reply/Quote
I would love ro see Cincinnati coach the Senior Bowl. Alot of highly rated prospects have already accepted invites.

Some names ro watch:

LB Malik Harrison
LB Evan Weaver
LB Troy Dye
LB Anfernee Jennings
LB Jordan Brooks
OT Josh Jones
OT Prince Tego Wanogho
OT Kolton McKivitz
OT Trey Adam's
OL Shane Lemieux
OL Tremayne Anchrum
Edge Bradley Anae
Edge Terrell Lewis
Edge Alton Robinson 
Edge Josh Uche
Edge Marlon Davison
Edge Jabari Zuniga
CB AJ Green
CB Kristian Fulton
CB Terrell Burgess
WR Brandon Aiyak
WR Denzel Mims
WR Michael Pittman
WR Collin Johnson
TE Bryant Harrison

QB Jordan Love
QB Shea Patterson
QB Steven Montez
QB Anthony Gordon

https://www.seniorbowl.com/accepted-invites/
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 03:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like it's the only way to get this franchise on track.

I expected more improvements this year. We've only seen small ones as the year went on and we still can't beat other bad teams.

Probably right, I expected tons more improvements than this. We looked good in 2 games and lost one of them.

I was high on Taylor but he is not a good Play Caller and both McCarthy and Rivera are out there looking for a HC job.

Mikey has always been just fine with mediocrity but this isn't even close to mediocre.

Sure a lot of people will say we will just stick with Taylor but I don't think Mikey will take it if we get swept by the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 03:14 PM)Synric Wrote: I would love ro see Cincinnati coach the Senior Bowl. Alot of highly rated prospects have already accepted invites.

Some names ro watch:

LB Malik Harrison
LB Evan Weaver
LB Troy Dye
LB Anfernee Jennings
LB Jordan Brooks
OT Josh Jones
OT Prince Tego Wanogho
OT Kolton McKivitz
OT Trey Adam's
OL Shane Lemieux
OL Tremayne Anchrum
Edge Bradley Anae
Edge Terrell Lewis
Edge Alton Robinson 
Edge Josh Uche
Edge Marlon Davison
Edge Jabari Zuniga
CB AJ Green
CB Kristian Fulton
CB Terrell Burgess
WR Brandon Aiyak
WR Denzel Mims
WR Michael Pittman
WR Collin Johnson
TE Bryant Harrison

QB Jordan Love
QB Shea Patterson
QB Steven Montez
QB Anthony Gordon

Should be really looking at those OT's and Linebackers.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 03:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Probably right, I expected tons more improvements than this. We looked good in 2 games and lost one of them.

I was high on Taylor but he is not a good Play Caller and both McCarthy and Rivera are out there looking for a HC job.

Mikey has always been just fine with mediocrity but this isn't even close to mediocre.

Sure a lot of people will say we will just stick with Taylor but I don't think Mikey will take it if we get swept by the Browns.

I wouldnt hate to see Riverboat Ron but I want nothing to do with Mike McCarthy. I hate his simplistic offense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 03:22 PM)Synric Wrote: I wouldnt hate to see Riverboat Ron but I want nothing to do with Mike McCarthy. I hate his simplistic offense.

Still would be better than what we have seen this year lol

But yeah, I would like Rivera over McCarthy.
Reply/Quote
Seniors be like please no.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 03:14 PM)Synric Wrote: I would love ro see Cincinnati coach the Senior Bowl. Alot of highly rated prospects have already accepted invites.

Some names ro watch:

LB Malik Harrison
LB Evan Weaver
LB Troy Dye
LB Anfernee Jennings
LB Jordan Brooks
OT Josh Jones
OT Prince Tego Wanogho
OT Kolton McKivitz
OT Trey Adam's
OL Shane Lemieux
OL Tremayne Anchrum
Edge Bradley Anae
Edge Terrell Lewis
Edge Alton Robinson 
Edge Josh Uche
Edge Marlon Davison
Edge Jabari Zuniga
CB AJ Green
CB Kristian Fulton
CB Terrell Burgess
WR Brandon Aiyak
WR Denzel Mims
WR Michael Pittman
WR Collin Johnson
TE Bryant Harrison

QB Jordan Love
QB Shea Patterson
QB Steven Montez
QB Anthony Gordon

Burrow was invited too but given how high he's expected to go already, participating in the Senior Bowl may only hurt him.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 04:34 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Burrow was invited too but given how high he's expected to go already, participating in the Senior Bowl may only hurt him.

Yea I doubt Burrow will be at the Senior Bowl. Those I listed are the accepted invites though which means if they get the opportunity to coach Jordan Love that would be a big plus all the OTs LBs WRs...

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 05:16 PM)Synric Wrote: Yea I doubt Burrow will be at the Senior Bowl. Those I listed are the accepted invites though which means if they get the opportunity to coach Jordan Love that would be a big plus all the OTs LBs WRs...

Yep I know. I was just stating that Burrow was also invited but his name wasn't on there because he hasn't accepted (yet).
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 02:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly, I'd love to see this staff fired and Mike McCarthy or Ron Rivera brought in. IF Rivera, go get a Jay Gruden as OC.

Now that would get me excited!  Rivera as head coach and Gruden as OC.  Throw in Burrow #1 and even I might buy tickets!
Reply/Quote
I believe the last time they were given this opportunity they evaluated/drafted AJ Green and Dalton. That was a pretty significant draft class.
Reply/Quote