Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals looking at Mayfield
Baker Mayfield is the best QB in this draft. People talk shit on his height, but he's 2 inches taller than manziel and everyone was in love with that guy. I can tell you that guy has the it factor and may be the next great QB to come to the NFL.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 09:57 AM)Okeana Wrote: Baker Mayfield is the best QB in this draft.  People talk shit on his height, but he's 2 inches taller than manziel and everyone was in love with that guy.  I can tell you that guy has the it factor and may be the next great QB to come to the NFL.

At the moment, yes, I would agree he is the best.  The height is no factor.  But, in the long run, I believe Josh Allen will be the best.  Mayfield is ready to go right away.  He's got Joe Montana in him.  Allen may take a year.  But he's got Elway written all over him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 09:57 AM)Okeana Wrote: Baker Mayfield is the best QB in this draft.  People talk shit on his height, but he's 2 inches taller than manziel and everyone was in love with that guy.  I can tell you that guy has the it factor and may be the next great QB to come to the NFL.

This is what i see as well when i have watched Mayfield.

He has just that, an IT factor about him. Special is what i see when i watch the guy play. He can move the pocket with his awareness
and throw his Receivers open. Dalton doesn't have either of these skills and i am a Dalton supporter. Still not for us drafting him as i
think what we needed was what we are working on and that is an improved O-line.

We were 8-0 last time we had a decent O-line and Pollack can make our O-line more than decent IMHO.
Reply/Quote