Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals love on Sirius.
I've been in and out of the car today, so listening to different parts of different shows. One common theme is if you're in the AFC, you have to beat the Bengals. They were just talking about the Titans, who just fired their GM, and said they beat teams they should beat, but to be a contender they have to beat teams like the Bengals and the Chiefs. Seems like the talking heads are finally getting it.
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/HVT0IfK3YSY

Related: this is the first time I have ever seen anyone with any decent following outside the Bengals fanbase call rank this team as the best in the league. Power rankings are dumb and meaningless I know, but it’s still jarring.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 03:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I've been in and out of the car today, so listening to different parts of different shows. One common theme is if you're in the AFC, you have to beat the Bengals. They were just talking about the Titans, who just fired their GM, and said they beat teams they should beat, but to be a contender they have to beat teams like the Bengals and the Chiefs. Seems like the talking heads are finally getting it.

Losing to the Bengals frustrates opposing coaches and owners. Opposing coaches because of how they view this staff as young and inexperienced. Owners because they view ownership as old school and unaggressive. Much smaller scouting department and other things. The Bengals success I seriously believe made some teams like the Raiders and Chargers overly aggressive in FA. It’s like when you see a normal guy with a knockout girl.

The Titans just fired their GM a week after losing to the Bengals? Coincidence? I don’t think so. I mean it’s like they can accept certain teams success but the Bengals? Their management team is family. But anybody that doesn’t realize that Mike Browm may be old and ridiculously conservative but the rest of the family and particularly the granddaughters very intelligent.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 03:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I've been in and out of the car today, so listening to different parts of different shows. One common theme is if you're in the AFC, you have to beat the Bengals. They were just talking about the Titans, who just fired their GM, and said they beat teams they should beat, but to be a contender they have to beat teams like the Bengals and the Chiefs. Seems like the talking heads are finally getting it.

Are you Sirius?  Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They've gotta play us
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 03:20 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: https://youtu.be/HVT0IfK3YSY

Related: this is the first time I have ever seen anyone with any decent following outside the Bengals fanbase call rank this team as the best in the league. Power rankings are dumb and meaningless I know, but it’s still jarring.

That is a big deal and I like that guy's football knowledge and did so before the season. He doubted Zac and his scheme like a lot of us
did but Zac has clearly learned and cannot argue with his reasons for putting us at #1. This team can beat anyone right now with Joe 
Burrow playing the way he is, the OL playing the way it is and the Defense playing the way it is, and ST's has gotten better too as of late
with McPherson getting back to his self etc.
Reply/Quote