Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals making Chad proud lol

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 02:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

Love this guy.  Always did.  Always will.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My favorite Bengal of all time. HOF of my heart.

Who Dey, *****!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
If the culture was so bad in cincy, why doe guys like pacman and Chad who left come back and overly show Bengals love? The only 1 I can think who don't is Carson Plamer.. They asked him about Burrow vs Herbert and he took Herbert hands down.. That's the only time he's ever talked about Burrow that I know of. I seriously can't stand Palmer...
Reply/Quote
Chad is the best, love that guy.

Having not played Madden in years, are these numbers good?
Reply/Quote
You can’t even replicate that shit on Madden
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Madden is still underrating bengals players. 83 for Chase? After the season he had? That’s a 91 at least
Reply/Quote
Over his career became less of a fan especially when it seemed success went to his head and seemed to bail on bengals at end but over the past few years maturity has seem to set in and has become a nice ambassador of the Bengals so kudos to him...
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 05:24 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Over his career became less of a fan especially when it seemed  success went to his head and seemed to bail on bengals at end but  over the past few years maturity has seem to set in and has become a nice ambassador of the Bengals so kudos to him...

Yeah, he lost me at the Future HOF jacket stunt. But I'm glad he ditched Ocho and is back to good old Chad
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 05:52 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, he lost me at the Future HOF jacket stunt. But I'm glad he ditched Ocho and is back to good old Chad

Agree I've bern a  critic of him especially after HOF jacket etc, I tend to  lime the quite assassin's lol but I'm glad to say is like wine for me, starting to age well...
Reply/Quote
Great thread. Chad has always been a strong supporter of this organization and it's fans. He's a great dude.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 03:20 PM)Tony Wrote: If the culture was so bad in cincy, why doe guys like pacman and Chad who left come back and overly show Bengals love? The only 1 I can think who don't is Carson Plamer.. They asked him about Burrow vs Herbert and he took Herbert hands down.. That's the only time he's ever talked about Burrow that I know of. I seriously can't stand Palmer...

I got mad love for both CP and 85. They came in during the roughest time and pulled this franchise out of the abyss. And they both clowned their way out of town, not just Palmer, so who knows what really happened behind the scenes. At least Ocho swallowed his pride and came back, which is fun to see. Palmer still holding a grudge is hurting him- but again, no one knows what happened but them. All I know is that he was the ultimate foot soldier while he was here, and Shaelyn did fantastic work in the community. All the other stuff is for the tabloids.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 03:20 PM)Tony Wrote: If the culture was so bad in cincy, why doe guys like pacman and Chad who left come back and overly show Bengals love? The only 1 I can think who don't is Carson Plamer.. They asked him about Burrow vs Herbert and he took Herbert hands down.. That's the only time he's ever talked about Burrow that I know of. I seriously can't stand Palmer...

I don't think the culture was bad outside of a few guys here or there. The guys that are still on the roster from the Lewis era are all high character / good attitude guys.
Reply/Quote

Also on Palmer his career ended up the way he is all the talent but not really the drive to get the most out of himself in my opinion. I think he wants to blame the Bengals rather than look in the mirror. He also seemed to let the interaction with a few bad fans affect his view of the whole fan base. I still tried to root for him after he left but to still take swipes at the Bengals pretty much every chance he gets just shows his character. 
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 04:54 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Madden is still underrating bengals players. 83 for Chase? After the season he had? That’s a 91 at least

I haven't played a Madden since 2012, but isn't 83 reserved for "solid but not not great" players?

I'm with you. He should be a 91. 83 is plain disrespectful at this point. Glad I gave Madden up, tbh.

As for Chad, he'll always be my favorite player.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 11:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I haven't played a Madden since 2012, but isn't 83 reserved for "solid but not not great" players?

I'm with you. He should be a 91. 83 is plain disrespectful at this point. Glad I gave Madden up, tbh.

As for Chad, he'll always be my favorite player.

I stopped with 09. High 1st round rookies would usually have a low 80’s to mid 80’s ranking.

So 83 would be fine, but the new maddens constantly update the ratings based on play. So based on 17 weeks, Ja’marr is rated at only 83

So this is just complete nonsense. I bet Claypool is rated higher than Chase
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 12:24 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: I stopped with 09. High 1st round rookies would usually have a low 80’s to mid 80’s ranking.

So 83 would be fine, but the new maddens constantly update the ratings based on play. So based on 17 weeks, Ja’marr is rated at only 83

Right. The in-season updates are what makes it inexcusable.

83 at the start would be normal, but he's lit up the league. He should've gotten a substantial bump. Not that I care much, while I play Tecmo Bowl 2022.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 04:54 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Madden is still underrating bengals players. 83 for Chase? After the season he had? That’s a 91 at least

Yeah, it's bullshit. They have Tannehill rated higher than Burrow. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 12:24 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: I stopped with 09. High 1st round rookies would usually have a low 80’s to mid 80’s ranking.

No but Diontae Johnson is. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Love Chad man, I know I gave him some shit when he was a player as most know but he is an awesome individual and one
hell of a character and he stands by his team like no other. Loved watching this, thanks Holic.

Rock On
Reply/Quote