Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals matched offer to Marvin Jones...
Was the guaranteed money and the $27m in the first three years the same?

- - - - -
That aside, they were even offering $8m/yr yet refusing to look at Benjamin who went for $6m/yr and Matthews who went for $5m/yr?

I would rather have Matthews for $5m/yr than Jones for $8m/yr and it's not even close.

Now they're going to be extremely needy at WR in a meh WR draft.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 09:37 PM)jason Wrote: I agree.  If they don't take a WR in the first (I like Fuller, Doctson, and Coleman), they better take a DT...  I don't know who, but it's not my job.

Even if Jaylon Smith is still available?

I think MLB and SLB are bigger needs than DT, but that's just me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 09:39 PM)jason Wrote: His ego and his wallet...  I'm glad he's gone.  I met him in December.  He's a really nice guy, but he was wearing skinny jeans. Ninja

skinny jeans are the worse.  
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 10:09 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I REALLY like the guy out of TUSLA,his name is Kegarris Garrett,wide receiver,He is big super fast and is a ball hawk.This guy catches everything no matter how much the Cbs try to stop him.He is a monster catching the ball.This guy is a baller,a true DOG.FIGHTS HIS ASS OFF to catch everything.I watched him on U-tube and he would be a great draftpick.Could probably get him in the second.I would like to see a top mean-ass fight to the end type of DT with the first pick.Get the best guy available.Then take a WR in the second.LETS GO,WE GOT UNFINISHED BUSINESS HERE IN THE NATI AND ALL FANS WILL BE ON DECK.ITS TIME TO STRAP IT ON AND GET READY TO FIGHT LIKE A TIGER.I AM READY TO SEE THE FIRST GAME.I HATE HAVING TO WAIT TO SEE OUR WARRIORS BLOW SOMEBODY UP.

Does anyone else feel like fortyyearfan fan is really kevin after he's had some Schnapp's? 

This is not a knock, I sincerely love everything both of you post. 
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 09:34 PM)bonesaw Wrote: You cut me deep Marv, you really cut me deep.  Why wouldn't you stay and just beat the crap outta single coverage.  Stay here and let AJ and Eifert take some heat off of you and be on a good team.  Detroit is shaky.  Who is giving this guy advice..

A little perspective is in order. This is all entertainment to us fans, but to the actual NFL players these are crucial life/career decisions being considered.Who knows what factors out weigh others ?, or who influences the players ?
 In the end players gotta choose a situation they think is right for themselves. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 07:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Eifert has to have a healthy season before we give him the big money.

This is 2016 no he doesn't. He plays 1 game all next season and SOME team somewhere will throw a hefty number at him. 
I dare someone in the organization to tell him this. He'll be somewhere else within 5 mins for a top 3 TE contract. 
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 10:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Even if Jaylon Smith is still available?

I think MLB and SLB are bigger needs than DT, but that's just me.
Jaylon Smith might be available in the 3rd because of nerve damage in his knee
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 09:39 PM)jason Wrote: His ego and his wallet...  I'm glad he's gone.  I met him in December.  He's a really nice guy, but he was wearing skinny jeans. Ninja

Everyone knows that a man who wears skinny jeans is a man you cannot trust.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote