Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals meet with mixon
(03-08-2017, 11:27 AM)Au165 Wrote: The rate for guys who weren't stupid before money, but get stupid after is also high. Like I said the one thing he has going for him is he was thrown out for a public flogging in the court of public opinion already so he at least has felt the furry. A lot of these guys have done stupid stuff, admittedly probably not as stupid, and have faced no repercussions for it because of their status in college. I'm not saying he is a changed guy, but I am saying he has a risk vs reward threshold that is worth considering.

Well stated and would add we have 2 rapists QB's playing in the NFL. One also has 2 rings
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Talented, but stupid. This team has a horrible reputation for enabling "thugs". Looks as if that embarrassment may continue.

We're clearly hanging on to Pacman and are taking a good hard look at a man who broke 4 bones in a woman's face. From a PR standpoint, he's just not worth it. This team gets enough grief as it is.
Reply/Quote
I wonder how much his player comparison is in the back of their minds? Getting burned by leveon bell twice a year for the last few years goes into it im sure.
Reply/Quote