Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals merch
Only new items are a Bengals hat my grandson got me for Christmas, which is undefeated (didn't wear it for the Browns vs. our JV game).

Oh, and I treated myself to an "I survived the 31 year drought" shirt. I sure as hell have earned it.

As far as major gear, my kids got me a Burrow color rush for my birthday right after he was drafted, and I'm rolling with that. Only problem is that I have to remember to take it off before woofing down a basket of wings pregame. White jerseys and sloppy wing sauce aren't a good mix.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 09:31 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote:
Oddly enough I don’t wear anything if I’m just watching a game at home
unless someone else is watching it with me or if I go out to watch

Watching in the nude is alright but paint a tiger stripe somewhere for goodness sakes or at least growl a lot. . 

Understand completely why many people have not bought any Bengals gear over these past years. 

Yet with me and my Father having season tickets and meeting up there for 30 years people just give me stuff constantly. Then in 09 when my Father passed of cancer he was given tons of gear from all his visitors which I now have as well. 

My favorite shirt is one I won at a drawing at stadium and is very unique Nike Bengals shirt and have never seen a duplicate yet. My favorite hat out of the many owning is the one my Father wore that is just black with the tiger head on front. I wear them all but this one his my go to hat. 

Will be representing Dad with that hat once again this Sunday since its undefeated in the playoffs this year.  
Not wearing but my girlfriend also picked up one of those Bengals necklace key chain type things that I hung from my rearview and the Bengals have not lost since that day either. Will sport the hat and let the necklace remain for now. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I thought with 2 jerseys hanging in my closet, I probably would not buy another, since I never wear them unless going to a game. But I'm going to let the season end and the run on merchandise slow down, and gonna have to buy a Burrow jersey. Just have to decide on color, probably the white, since it's my favorite.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 11:12 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Watching in the nude is alright but paint a tiger stripe somewhere for goodness sakes or at least growl a lot. . 

Understand completely why many people have not bought any Bengals gear over these past years. 

Yet with me and my Father having season tickets and meeting up there for 30 years people just give me stuff constantly. Then in 09 when my Father passed of cancer he was given tons of gear from all his visitors which I now have as well. 

My favorite shirt is one I won at a drawing at stadium and is very unique Nike Bengals shirt and have never seen a duplicate yet. My favorite hat out of the many owning is the one my Father wore that is just black with the tiger head on front. I wear them all but this one his my go to hat. 

Will be representing Dad with that hat once again this Sunday since its undefeated in the playoffs this year.  
Not wearing but my girlfriend also picked up one of those Bengals necklace key chain type things that I hung from my rearview and the Bengals have not lost since that day either. Will sport the hat and let the necklace remain for now. 

Oh man if I went to the stadium like I do Georgia bulldogs and clemson games I’d have tons of gear.
Reply/Quote
My last purchase was an orange AJ Green jersey.

I want a Chase orange jersey now. Tongue
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Got a black Vapour Elite Burrow this year. Had to save a few months for it.

I will most-likely be adding an orange next year, but I'm a snob and need it to be Vapour Elite.

Just have to figure out which player...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 04:54 AM)sabu74 Wrote: For the last 10 years or so, I´m visiting the US (Las Vegas) once a year, of course combinig it with a shopping tour. All I got in the last years was 1 Bengals Shirt, Shops didnt have any Bengals Merch. Guess it will be different when I´m in Vegas in April.

edit: my first Bengals Merch was a Jacket, late 80s/early 90s.

Sometimes you might get lucky if you go to the Nike outlet.  I came across a Joe Burrow Jersey on sale ($30? I think)  It was the old design, but I still had to grab one.  
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 12:39 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Oh man if I went to the stadium like I do Georgia bulldogs and clemson games I’d have tons of gear.

and I do, but the best part is over the years the Bengals have had many bad seasons where they practically give the stuff away. 

I bought a sweet Bengals winter coat to wear to games for $29 even lol. 

Livng in Louisville is good for cheap Bengals gear, well it was but think times are changing quickly and the price will go up. 

PS Hoping the Bengals fix O-line via FA and then draft the entire Georgia defense lol and maybe mix in a TE or RB.  

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Amazingly I own many hats, shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, and coats but do not own a single jersey.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 12:57 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Got a black Vapour Elite Burrow this year. Had to save a few months for it.

I will most-likely be adding an orange next year, but I'm a snob and need it to be Vapour Elite.

Just have to figure out which player...

Do you like the cut of the short sleeves on the elite? I’ve always held off on buying one cause I don’t think I would.

Reply/Quote
Haven't bought anything new, yet.

I expect to grab some Championship gear when the time comes, and it's probably time to upgrade my orange jersey (currently Thurman).
Reply/Quote
The wife asked me if i wanted to go out later and get something, after she's finished working. It won't be a jersey but i'll prolly grab a hoodie and maybe some sweat pants. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I've been looking for the black ball cap with tbe black b outlined in orange Taylor always wears. I have yet to see it for sale anywhere
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 01:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Do you like the cut of the short sleeves on the elite? I’ve always held off on buying one cause I don’t think I would.

I actually don't mind them.

When I first put it on, I was all, "hmm, they're a lot shorter than I thought..." but by the end of the game ('cause I wear it during the game), it felt nice and comfortable... and it shows off my tattoos nicely, so no complaints Wink LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 01:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Haven't bought anything new, yet.

I expect to grab some Championship gear when the time comes, and it's probably time to upgrade my orange jersey (currently Thurman).

I have an orange Burfict jersey. We should raid other NFL team bars. Hehe
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I will be sporting ...

[Image: s-l225.webp]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 10:55 AM)Go Cards Wrote: A Bengals win and team heading to the SB sounds like the perfect gift Cincinnati can give your Mother on her birthday.

No doubt brother. Wink
Reply/Quote
[Image: 9635392913438.png]

All their stuff is mostly sold out. I have to have stretch fit L\XL I wanted the sideline hat which is the one Zac wears but this is the only thing I could find that I liked that was the right size style. Got it in 2 days from California
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 04:26 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: [Image: 9635392913438.png]

All their stuff is mostly sold out. I have to have stretch fit L\XL I wanted the sideline hat which is the one Zac wears but this is the only thing I could find that I liked that was the right size style. Got it in 2 days from California

I really like the hat Zac wears. I have a similar one, but it has orange stripes on the black B.

[Image: 1__49_.0.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 11:07 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Oh, and I treated myself to an "I survived the 31 year drought" shirt.

On which page did you find it ?

Thx in advance..
Reply/Quote