Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals off season "surprise" player per SI
(06-27-2022, 04:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is his sister Darian Lassiter who is a professional dancer and member of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders

[Image: 210px-Dallas_Cowboys_Darian_Lassiter_2020_Y1.jpg]

BABE! Cool

(06-27-2022, 05:03 PM)Au165 Wrote: I'd love the Bengals to sign KaVonte Turpin out of the USFL who was just their MVP. Solid WR who can add an electric element to the return game.

Same, also would like to add the CB from the Philly Stars who led the USFL in Interceptions.

Also still would like Case Cookus their QB who doesn't look athletic but can run and is a decent QB in the pocket.

Seems Cookus would fit in Zac and Brian's system.

(06-27-2022, 09:17 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Turpin had 2 domestic violence charges at TCU which is why he wasn't drafted or signed as a free agent.  He is also 5' 7" and 158 lbs.  He may get some interest but I would think his NFL opportunities will still be limited.  Who knows though, Tyreek Hill was given an opportunity under similar circumstances.

Might be the reason we don't kick the tires on Turpin, still, he seems to fit what we need and that is speed.

Lassiter is already on the team though and has it.
Reply/Quote
I am going with Adomitis (LS), Ben Brown (G), and Drue Chrisman make the 53.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 08:28 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am going with Adomitis (LS), Ben Brown (G),  and Drue Chrisman make the 53.

The thing with Adomitis is he could be the next great Long Snapper so we might have to gamble with any struggles he has as a
rookie to keep him. I could see a team grabbing him up off our Practice Squad if we put him there. Adomitis is that good. Clark
Harris has been our best LS of all time but even he knows he is getting up there in age. Might have to keep the young talent and
hope he adapts to the NFL quickly. I like your thoughts Psych as usual.

Brown is a Center too so he is versatile. Huber might be falling off due to age same with Harris so Chrisman has a shot.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2022, 03:22 PM)pally Wrote: at least 1 UDFA makes the team every year...it might as well be him

When you look at the bottom end of our roster WR looks like one of the best positions for an UDFA to win a spot.
Reply/Quote