Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals officially play the Steelers week 1; 12 games leaked via Jay Morrison
*UPDATED*

[Image: CDA589-DF-47-BF-4523-AC70-7-FFF5-FF79018.jpg] (original leak)
Reply/Quote
While Malik is generally right in his posts, it bothers me that the Dallas game is listed like it is a home game when it is definitely an away game. I am assuming Steelers is home since we are the AFC champs and the Reds are out of town. But does that make the Cleveland game home or away?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 02:16 PM)pally Wrote: While Malik is generally right in his posts, it bothers me that the Dallas game is listed like it is a home game when it is definitely an away game. I am assuming Steelers is home since we are the AFC champs and the Reds are out of town. But does that make the Cleveland game home or away?

The current rumor on the Steelers side is that they will play the Browns week one. Even coming from Malik, this isn’t official. We are going to have the schedule tonight, guys.
Reply/Quote
I'm in no hurry.

Reply/Quote
I get the nfls insatiable desire to be relevant all year long but the schedule release is the biggest non event bs out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why does NBC hate us? we gave them monster ratings for the SB last year and not even have us in a Sunday night game plus our wildcard Raider game was highly rated as well
Reply/Quote
patience. Dan Hoard had the NFL schedule guru on his podcast who said the Bengals would "most probably" play in the max number of prime time games (5) before late season flex, plus more 4:00 games since those are still the highest rated games for viewership.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 04:29 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Why does NBC hate us? we gave them monster ratings for the SB last year and not even have us in a Sunday night game plus our wildcard Raider game was highly rated as well

Looks like we may have one against Balt on week 5 and against Pitt week 11 via Jay Morrison. He’s piecing together info he’s gotten from trusted sources. He’s got 8 or 9 games down.
Reply/Quote
If true this is the first time the Bengals will open against the Steelers.  Odd that this hasn't happened before.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 04:36 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: patience.  Dan Hoard had the NFL schedule guru on his podcast who said the Bengals would "most probably" play in the max number of prime time games (5) before late season flex, plus more 4:00 games since those are still the highest rated games for viewership.

According to Morrison, we're at 5 scheduled.  1 Thursday, 2 Sunday, and 2 Monday (including the @ Browns on Halloween) If he is right that will put the bye in the 2nd half of the season or right at the midpoint. I'm leaning towards week 12

He used trusted leaks from other teams to put this together.  It was really accurate when he did it last season

Reply/Quote
3 out of our 5 Prime time games so far is AWAY.... What a crock
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 05:21 PM)QueenCity Wrote: 3 out of our 5 Prime time games so far is AWAY.... What a crock

all 3 are division games too

Reply/Quote
If true. Kind of a smack in the face to give a Superbowl Team a 1PM Sunday Game on opening day.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Crazy surprised there isn't a Chiefs rematch on MNF or SNF.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 05:26 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: Crazy surprised there isn't a Chiefs rematch on MNF or SNF.

They can still schedule 1 more night game.  They can go up to 6 scheduled and 8 if flexed

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 05:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If true. Kind of a smack in the face to give a Superbowl Team a 1PM Sunday Game on opening day.

it's funny following on social media today. every fanbase thinks they're getting screwed and the nfl is biased against them. 
Reply/Quote
The Bills vs Bengals potentially could be the best MNF game of the year.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
When do we play Buccs? We know we play Chiefs week 13 why isnt that in Morrison's update?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 05:46 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: it's funny following on social media today. every fanbase thinks they're getting screwed and the nfl is biased against them. 

Yeah, I really didn't day none of that. But fans are always going to find something to motivate them
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 05:58 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: When do we play Buccs? We know we play Chiefs week 13 why isnt that in Morrison's update?

Because that hasn't leaked yet.  The Bengals never leak so we need other teams to get the info out.  Jay relies on other beat reporters and team insiders to put this together.  Sometimes it is putting enough of an opponent's schedule together to narrow a gameday down to 1 or 2 weeks.  

Reply/Quote