Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals on NFL Network Sunday 7/25
NFL network is airing 30 min 2020 season highlights tomorrow Sunday 7/25 for each team. The Bengals episode airs at 8:30am.

Also training camp starts this week. We're getting close to some football.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting.  I hope it airs.  It always seems like any Bengal-related programming gets preempted by "news."

Coming up next on NFL Network, highlights from the Cincinnati Bengals 2020 season.  But first, we have breaking news.  Sources familiar with the situation are indicating that Aaron Rodgers has just farted.  If true, this changes everything.  We now take you live to Lambeau Field where GM Brian Gutekunst has the official team response.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We had a whole 30 minutes worth of highlight last year?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2021, 02:40 PM)jason Wrote: We had a whole 30 minutes worth of highlight last year?

Stop it.

You must be forgetting about the commercials. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I’m tired of hearing about the Cowboys already.NFL Network loves them some Cowboys.Bring on the Bengals.Future Super Bowl Champs.Starring Joe Burrow and company.
Reply/Quote
Not sure I want to see highlights of that season...
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2021, 08:02 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: I’m tired of hearing about the Cowboys already.NFL Network loves them some Cowboys.Bring on the Bengals.Future Super Bowl Champs.Starring Joe Burrow and company.

To be fair, Bengals get a LOT of love on NFL Network, especially good morning football.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 2020 season highlights? Going to be a really short segment..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Just watched the first few minutes, and these guys always do a good job of making a bad season look like a Super Bowl run. Lol
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2021, 09:34 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Just watched the first few minutes, and these guys always do a good job of making a bad season look like a Super Bowl run. Lol

Well, that's how these "highlight" shows seem to work:  the shittier your season, the less they actually reference the games that happened in the season.  Our highlight shows from the '90s always seemed to focus more on who we drafted that Spring, with some insane prognostication added in for good measure.  

"While the 1998 Bengals may have faltered, with Akili Smith at the helm, the 1999 Cincinnati Bengals will once again roam the NFL as the kings of the jungle."

Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Maybe they.showed a 28 yd KO return from Erickson
Or him having a PR for 7 yds.
God was he was applauded for being average
Reply/Quote