Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals on SNF at home
When was the last time the Bengals played at home on SNF during the regular season?

I remember Week #2 in 2004 when the Bengals hosted the Dolphins on SNF but that was when ESPN had the SNF package.

Since NBC has had the SNF package since 2006 I don't think the Bengals have hosted a SNF game during the regular season
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 05:38 PM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: When was the last time the Bengals played at home on SNF during the regular season?

I remember Week #2 in 2004 when the Bengals hosted the Dolphins on SNF but that was when ESPN had the SNF package.

Since NBC has had the SNF package since 2006 I don't think the Bengals have hosted a SNF game during the regular season

Last year against the Bills that got canceled before concluding.  Before that, in 2012 they hosted the Steelers and lost 24-17.

Edit: Woops, correction Bills game was Monday night
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 05:45 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Last year against the Bills that got canceled before concluding.  Before that 2012 they hosted the Steelers and lost 24-17.

Yep, so a total of one game has been played/completed here on a Sunday night, excluding the playoffs.  Counting this coming game, we will have hosted a Sunday night game a total of three times in the regular season over 18 seasons, or about once every six seasons.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 05:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yep, so a total of one game has been played/completed here on a Sunday night, excluding the playoffs.  Counting this coming game, we will have hosted a Sunday night game a total of three times in the regular season over 18 seasons, or about once every six seasons.  

I corrected my earlier post, I forgot the Bills game was Monday not Sunday.  Since 2006 the Bengals have hosted 1 regular season Sunday Night game, the one in 2012. So after this Sunday the total will be 2 in 18 seasons.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 05:56 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I corrected my earlier post, I forgot the Bills game was Monday not Sunday.  Since 2006 the Bengals have hosted 1 regular season Sunday Night game, the one in 2012.  So after this Sunday the total will be 2 in 18 seasons.

Only once every nine seasons is ridiculous.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 05:38 PM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: When was the last time the Bengals played at home on SNF during the regular season?

Thank you Zac, Joe, Lou & Doug.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I'm surprised at most things that have happened and that are happening this season!

I was surprised that we had this many prime time games, but the entire area seems to be coming alive for the team!

I might sell my tickets and just hang out at The Banks because the energy will be INSANE!

I know the stadium will be insane too, but I'll be around more people at The Banks.

They're probably selling for a lot and mine are the best seats in the place!
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 07:08 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Thank you Zac, Joe, Lou & Doug.

What do you mean?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 09:08 PM)sandwedge Wrote: What do you mean?

He's thanking them for putting together a winning team.
Reply/Quote
Do we have a Thursday night home game? I guess, The Vikings or Browns could be, but I’m OK if they’re not b/c Amazon Prime sucks and always times out.
Reply/Quote
I wish they’d disrespect us 17 weeks a year. 1:00 for me.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 09:15 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Do we have a Thursday night home game? I guess, The Vikings or Browns could be, but I’m OK if they’re not b/c Amazon Prime sucks and always times out.

Our Thursday game this year is in Bmore.

Otherwise, we've hosted Thursday the past 2 years.

(11-03-2023, 09:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I wish they’d disrespect us 17 weeks a year. 1:00 for me.

I agree; I like having the Bengals at 1, Cowboys or a good middle game at 4, then SNF.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 09:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I wish they’d disrespect us 17 weeks a year. 1:00 for me.

No kidding.  Win or lose, the only real loser is me on Sunday night games.  No chance I fall asleep before 1 AM Sunday.   
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 09:43 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Our Thursday game this year is in Bmore.

Bills, Texans, then Ravens on a short week?

Some would call that texans game a trap

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 09:08 PM)sandwedge Wrote: What do you mean?

(11-03-2023, 09:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He's thanking them for putting together a winning team.

I’ve obviously been fully focused on the Sooners for years. Was a Dallas Cowboy fan back when they were winning Super Bowls. Got a little hyped for Mayfield when he went to the Browns. But with Mixon, Perine, and hometown Zac I got more and more involved with the Bengals.Went to the Jets game last year in NYC and had a sideline pass. Got a lot of pictures. Been pretty fired up. After going to over 400 OU games in person I can honestly say it’s about 40% OU and 35% Cincy and 25% Thunder on my team meter.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 09:55 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Bills, Texans, then Ravens on a short week?

Some would call that texans game a trap

Hope not.

Luckily, under Zac, we haven't really had trap games. Maybe the Mike White game.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

2013 vs Steelers was a Sunday Night Game as I remember, but it may have been a Monday. We won anyway. I was there two weeks after open heart surgery
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2023, 11:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: 2013 vs Steelers was a Sunday Night Game as I remember, but it may have been a Monday. We won anyway. I was there two weeks after open heart surgery

That was a monday

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote

I used to think this way under Dalton, but not under Burrow.  He’s at his best in Primetime.  That stadium experience has come a long way and is now one of the best home field advantages in the league. I can’t wait.  
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote