Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals on Sirius today
Just wanted to let folks know that they will be focusing on the Bengals the evening (7pm). Past experience has shown me these are pretty insightful.

Maybe get that free trial if you don't already have it:
https://www.siriusxm.com/sxm-tryfree
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Siriusly? Thats awesome. Thanks.

Reply/Quote
I found one of the most interesting comments from the three hour show was when Marv was being interviewed (BTW, he is so much nicer and not so friggin's condescending to National Media) about last year's results and how the season ended, he pointed out how it was the infusion of young guys getting their shot that gave the team the much-needed energy to end the Lions and Ratbirds seasons.

I about drove off the street. Could Marvin have actually learned something from his hand being forced by injury a year ago?

He also RAVED about Sam Hubbard and how he just "gets what we want him to do", from drops to contain rushes...he commented that he did all the things they want him to do while he was at OSU and they are very excited to give him the opportunity.

He probably said more about Hubbard in terms of glowing praise than any other player. He was guarded in his praise for Dalton, but said that he is now the "hammer" that had to pound some nails to get them to produce. I found that comment telling that he is letting Dalton have more responsibilities in terms of leadership. I would hope Price (once snapping issues are resolved and I am confident he will be great Thursday and it will become a non-issue) will become the vocal leader on the line. Also, I would hope Dalton might get more freedom to change calls based on what he sees at the LOS.

It was mostly blah, blah, blah, but those were some interesting discussions that went on during the show. I listened while mowing and making dinner.
Reply/Quote
I really think that as senior man on the line, Boling should be the one to step up and get vocal with the others and lead the line.... but if Billy can do it, great.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2018, 09:16 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I found one of the most interesting comments from the three hour show was when Marv was being interviewed (BTW, he is so much nicer and not so friggin's condescending to National Media) about last year's results and how the season ended, he pointed out how it was the infusion of young guys getting their shot that gave the team the much-needed energy to end the Lions and Ratbirds seasons.  

I about drove off the street.  Could Marvin have actually learned something from his hand being forced by injury a year ago?  

He also RAVED about Sam Hubbard and how he just "gets what we want him to do", from drops to contain rushes...he commented that he did all the things they want him to do while he was at OSU and they are very excited to give him the opportunity.

He probably said more about Hubbard in terms of glowing praise than any other player.  He was guarded in his praise for Dalton, but said that he is now the "hammer" that had to pound some nails to get them to produce.  I found that comment telling that he is letting Dalton have more responsibilities in terms of leadership.  I would hope Price (once snapping issues are resolved and I am confident he will be great Thursday and it will become a non-issue) will become the vocal leader on the line.  Also, I would hope Dalton might get more freedom to change calls based on what he sees at the LOS.  

It was mostly blah, blah, blah, but those were some interesting discussions that went on during the show.  I listened while mowing and making dinner.
I hadn't heard anything about Sam until I read somewhere the coaches were very impressed by him. Now this, hopefully he keeps it up and he can get on the field!
Reply/Quote