Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals open as Favorites

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
After this shit show as a game. Nothing is safe. All those turnovers and it was still sketch..
Reply/Quote
It really depends on what Bengals offense shows up more than what Ravens QB shows up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It really depends on what Bengals offense shows up more than what Ravens QB shows up.

Or what Ravens def. Shows up....
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:58 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Or what Ravens def. Shows up....

True. I think they played as well as they can today.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It really depends on what Bengals offense shows up more than what Ravens QB shows up.

That's a lot of points to give the Ravens especially when you can't really control the clock cuz you don't run it plus the Ravens will control a lot more of the clock with some of their guys back.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:56 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: After this shit show as a game.  Nothing is safe.  All those turnovers and it was still sketch..

I am hoping it was because wexstayed vanilla & got an early lead. But we left a ton of plays on the table. At least 5 big ones including 4 TDs. Now, we scored on some of those drives anyway, but we were not sharp. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:05 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I am hoping it was because wexstayed vanilla & got an early lead. But we left a ton of plays on the table. At least 5 big ones including 4 TDs. Now, we scored on some of those drives anyway, but we were not sharp. 

Maybe there was some gamesmanship going on. It was a more than likely scenario before the game we would play Baltimore again next weekend. So maybe trying to play it somewhat safe and not show a ton of different looks
Reply/Quote