Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals path to the division championship
Heading into the bye week, which is already a 2 1/2 point favorite over the Bengals, they can get some much needed rest.

Meanwhile . . .
5 - 2 Baltimore next week hosts New England - L 5-3
2 - 4 Pittsburgh hosts Miami tonight and then hosts plucky 5-2 Indianapolis W tonight - then L 3-5
2 - 5 Cleveland at mile high Broncos next week - L 2-6
Bengals 2 games out of 3rd

week 10
Bills show Cleveland the QB they should have taken - L 2-7
Rams coming off of a bye week at the Steelers third straight home game - L 3-6
Baltimore falls to 5-4 as the Bengals roll over the division leaders to pull within 4 games as Bengals fans stay away in droves. 1-8!

weak 11
Steelers at Browns on Thursday night , I see a 0-0 tie but Cleveland scores a safety late in OT on a fumbled snap out of the end zone by the punter - both teams now 3-7
Texans spank the Ravens for their third straight L 5-5
Bengals remind the Raiders that they still suck - W 2-8

week 12
A Florida team fighting for the first pick is playing in Cleveland 4 days before Thanksgiving. Browns - W 4-7
Ravens trip again on Monday night at the Rams - L 5-6
Steelers fans sell out PBS and give MB his best concessions gate of the year. Bengals mistake MB's financial inspired aura as confidence in them and they rally for their third straight win, 2-2 in the division - W 3-8, tied with Pittsburgh for last place

week 13
49ers complete their destruction of the AFC North by invading Baltimore - L 5-7
Pittsburgh scores a safety late in OT against Cleveland to pull off an amazing 4-2 victory - both teams now 4-8
The Bengals ground the Jets(*groan*), pull into a three way tie for last place - W 4-8

week 14
Steelers fly out to Arizona and are confused by a rare road game in December that's not a three hour drive away from Pittsburgh. #1 pick Murray runs for a TD, passes for a TD and catches two TDs from Larry Fitzgerald but the refs still find a way to rally Pittsburgh to a victory - W 5-8
Ravens travel to difficult Buffalo. No smartass comments here, lunatic fans aside . . . I'm seriously impressed with what they are building in Buffalo - L- 5-8
Mixon gets his first 90 yard game of the season on 31 carries against the now 4-9 Browns. First place tie with Baltimore - W 5-8 and 3-2 in the division

week 15
Ravens break their losing streak on a Thursday night against a Jets team still vying for the first pick - W 6-8
Bills take care of Pittsburgh, Worthlesswigger still manages to be accused of sexually harassing a Steelers cheerleader even though they don't even have them - L 5-9
Cleveland rejuvenated by the fresh air called "not Cleveland" crushes Arizona - W 5-9
Bengals rally behind AJ Green's first appearance of the season and surprise the previously undefeated Patriots - W 6-8

week 16
Pittsburgh keeps the Jets #1 pick hopes alive. Bell begins his first Jets holdout - W 6-9
Cleveland outlasts the Ravens to bring both teams to 6-9
Bengals, riding high after a big victory over the Patriots, fall flat on their face to the Dolphins in true Bengals "play down to your opponents" fashion - L 6-9

All four teams 6-9
Bengals, Steelers and Ravens in a 4 way tie for first, Cleveland in four way tie for last.

week 17
Ravens crush a QB-less Pittsburgh team to finish 7-9, 3-3 in the division. Pittsburgh - L 6-10, 2-4 in the division
Mixon gets his first rushing TD of the year. Bengals win the division on a Bullock 55 yard FG at the end of regulation to finish 7-9 and 4-2 in the division

Take all of your money and head to Vegas now.

You're welcome.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Awfully early to already be drunk, isn't it? Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Awful post
Reply/Quote
[Image: CicZBwI.jpg]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I say good post. I'm still laughing. Bengals in play-offs this year, what a joke. Hey, you got to laugh. This team was bad last year, this team is bad this year. You can get all stressed out over them or you can laugh at how stinking awful they are. The Bengals path to Championship is Funny. BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN DESTINY. Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Bengals are 1-15 over last 16 games.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I thought you were talking about 5-7 years from now... Cry
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote