Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals pick 11th in 2019 draft
(01-04-2019, 05:20 PM)Jpoore Wrote: In rd2 someone people aren't mentioning who we should asbsolutely go after as THE aj green replacement is dk metcalf

Probably because a lot of people have him as WR1 and there's no way he's going to be on the board in round 2 if he indeed is the #1 WR.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 12:22 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Probably because a lot of people have him as WR1 and there's no way he's going to be on the board in round 2 if he indeed is the #1 WR.

He's no longer wr1 due to his horrific neck injury. Harry is. But he'll go rd2 bc of that horrific neck injury.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 01:43 AM)Jpoore Wrote: He's no longer wr1 due to his horrific neck injury. Harry is. But he'll go rd2 bc of that horrific neck injury.

I’ve seen AJ Brown from Ole Miss listed as WR1 from some sites too. So there’s not one unanimous WR1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd handicap the WR's Harry, Metcalf, Brown. That assumes though that Metcalf's neck checks out at the combine and Harry's 40 time holds up.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 01:43 AM)Jpoore Wrote: He's no longer wr1 due to his horrific neck injury. Harry is. But he'll go rd2 bc of that horrific neck injury.

His injury was hardly horrific.
Reply/Quote
So this is essentially our dream list of busts before they're ever out of college?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Nope...AJ Brown is out for trolling Nick Saban on social media, the most unpardonable crime of all time and an obvious locker room cancer.. lol
YOU CANT TROLL SABAN! It's illegal n stuff.. 
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/former-ole-miss-wr-a-j-brown-trolls-alabama-nick-saban-during-blowout-loss-to-clemson/
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 06:08 AM)grampahol Wrote: Nope...AJ Brown is out for trolling Nick Saban on social media, the most unpardonable crime of all time and an obvious locker room cancer.. lol
YOU CANT TROLL SABAN! It's illegal n stuff.. 
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/former-ole-miss-wr-a-j-brown-trolls-alabama-nick-saban-during-blowout-loss-to-clemson/

So AJ Brown is essentially....Baker Mayfield? If Cincinnati doesn't take him, I'm sure Cleveland will. They need another WR other than Landry. 
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote