Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals play Sunday at 3 PM
Ugh. ***** Romo.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:10 AM)wanga Wrote: 7am Monday morning here. Probably hold off on the beers until halftime.

Haha, where is here?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:07 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Thank goodness, No NBC broadcast.. I can't stand them and it all starts with Steeler homer Mike Florio and Simms and his  "Bangles" pronunciation. Chris C. is pretty annoying sometimes if I'm honest

I don't know why people get upset about that. After listening to Filipino people call me Dirk for a year I understand that different languages and accents lead to words sound a little different.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 11:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Haha, where is here?

South Coast of NSW in Australia. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:07 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Thank goodness, No NBC broadcast.. I can't stand them and it all starts with Steeler homer Mike Florio and Simms and his  "Bangles" pronunciation. Chris C. is pretty annoying sometimes if I'm honest

I thought the announcers last night were terrific.  Did indepth presentation on bengals online, mention of importance of losing chido, discussion of challenge of signing stars in future,  etc. Nice to have announcers who knew the bengals.
Reply/Quote
The good thing is we win games with Romo as the announcer. Just have to get through his Allen love affair though.
Reply/Quote