Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals predicted 10.5 wins & KC 10.9 by Cynthia Frelund
https://www.on3.com/pro/news/nfl-analytics-expert-projects-cincinnati-bengals-win-total-for-2024-season/
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I bet both are wrong.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Does Cindy say how you get half a win ?
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/team/cincinnati-bengals
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(06-09-2024, 11:46 PM)kevin Wrote: Does Cindy say how you get half a win ?

I believe it has to do with betting the over/under?
But alternatively, a tie is half a win as well.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I am an optimist. I see a ceiling of 12 wins and a floor of 9 wins in 2024.

I don't see any ties. Ninja
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Cynthia Frelund is my girlfriend.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
So last season we play the most difficult schedule in the NFL, lose Burrow for the last few games and still win 9 games and only miss the playoffs via a dropped TD pass vs the Texans. Then we have a successful offseason where we address all of the big issue areas and this season we have Burrow back as well as a midrange strength of schedule and only win 1 more game?
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 03:49 PM)Joelist Wrote: So last season we play the most difficult schedule in the NFL, lose Burrow for the last few games and still win 9 games and only miss the playoffs via a dropped TD pass vs the Texans. Then we have a successful offseason where we address all of the big issue areas and this season we have Burrow back as well as a midrange strength of schedule and only win 1 more game?

True but only KC has more predicted wins

Reply/Quote
Isn't she the person that wanted Bengals to draft Chase Young over Joe Burrow? Hilarious
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 03:49 PM)Joelist Wrote: So last season we play the most difficult schedule in the NFL, lose Burrow for the last few games and still win 9 games and only miss the playoffs via a dropped TD pass vs the Texans. Then we have a successful offseason where we address all of the big issue areas and this season we have Burrow back as well as a midrange strength of schedule and only win 1 more game?

Frelund uses analytics for everything, probably even to an unnecessary extent.
She is putting the Bengals, analytically, at the second-most wins in the AFC, which is a good thing.

If the Bengals get completely washed by the division, I can see them at a low of 8 wins.
I see them at a high of 13 wins if they can go at least 3-3 in the division and pulling out a win against the likes of the Chiefs, Eagles, or Cowboys or a winning record in the division.
10-11 wins seems about perfect of a prediction given usually a couple of the gimme games don't always go the way you expect and sometimes you get an unexpected win or two.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-09-2024, 11:46 PM)kevin Wrote: Does Cindy say how you get half a win ?

Tie
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 06:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Frelund uses analytics for everything, probably even to an unnecessary extent.
She is putting the Bengals, analytically, at the second-most wins in the AFC, which is a good thing.

If the Bengals get completely washed by the division, I can see them at a low of 8 wins.
I see them at a high of 13 wins if they can go at least 3-3 in the division and pulling out a win against the likes of the Chiefs, Eagles, or Cowboys or a winning record in the division.
10-11 wins seems about perfect of a prediction given usually a couple of the gimme games don't always go the way you expect and sometimes you get an unexpected win or two.

She is indeed the NFL Network Analytic Geek

Reply/Quote
If Burrow remains healthy, there is no reason we would win less than 12 games. I'm feeling another Super Bowl this year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 08:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Tie

Does Cindy say how Chiefs get 90 percent of a win ?  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
12-5
Don't mock kids who believe in Santa, while adults still believe in Fox News.  

Reply/Quote
(06-09-2024, 10:18 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: https://www.on3.com/pro/news/nfl-analytics-expert-projects-cincinnati-bengals-win-total-for-2024-season/

So 10-6-1?
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 03:19 AM)kevin Wrote: Does Cindy say how Chiefs get 90 percent of a win ?  

Still a tie, but the water boy isn't present.
Reply/Quote