Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals prospects visits
Here's all the prospect the Bengals have visited. Figured it'd be good to put up here before the draft :-)

Quote:Josh Allen, 3-4OLB/OLB, Kentucky (PRI)
Derrick Baity, CB, Kentucky (EW)
Casey Bednarksi, K, Minnesota State (WOR)
Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan (PRI)
Te'Von Coney, OLB/ILB, Notre Dame (PRO)
Jaylon Ferguson, DE/3-4OLB, Louisiana Tech (PRI)
Cody Ford, OT/G, Oklahoma (PRO)
Rashan Gary, DE/3-4DE, Michigan (PRI)
Will Harris, S, Boston College (PRO)
Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama State (PRO)
Trenton Irwin, WR, Stanford (PRI)
Daniel Jones, QB, Duke (COM)
Wyatt Miller, OT, Central Florida (PRI)
Jachai Polite, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Florida (PRI)
Anree Saint-Amour, 3-4OLB, Georgia Tech (PRO)
Montez Sweat, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Mississippi State (PRI)
Devin White, ILB, LSU (PRI)
Quinnen Williams, DT/3-4DE, Alabama (COM)

Full list can be found here

https://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A little disappointing only 3 Oline prospects on that list and only RT’s.
Reply/Quote
Also only see 1 QB on the list. but I also noticed we have only 17 on the list so I think they will get a few more in before the draft
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2019, 02:56 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Here's all the prospect the Bengals have visited. Figured it'd be good to put up here before the draft :-)

Repping so can get more rep to rep
Reply/Quote
Trenton Irwin could be our Cooper Kupp. 4th or 5th round?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I am surprised no Lock, Daniel Jones or Haskins.

At a minimum, create a smoke screen we are taking one so teams try and jump us. Or, is that the plan to lay low so teams don't try and jump ahead of us for a QB.

Call me crazy, but I now think Lock is our target if D. White is gone.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 09:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am surprised no Lock, Daniel Jones or Haskins.

At a minimum, create a smoke screen we are taking one so teams try and jump us. Or, is that the plan to lay low so teams don't try and jump ahead of us for a QB.

I tried to go thru and correlate visits and drafted personal, but there wasn't a strong correlation. 

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/3/5/17080570/nfl-draft-2018-cincinnati-bengals-pro-day-combine-visit-tracker

They didn't meet with Price & Hubbard as a top 30, but they did at the combine. Drafted both of course.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2019, 02:56 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Here's all the prospect the Bengals have visited. Figured it'd be good to put up here before the draft :-)

This

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 09:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am surprised no Lock, Daniel Jones or Haskins.

They met with Murray and Haskins at their Pro Days, I believe.  Haven't heard about them meeting with Drew Lock or Will Grier in any capacity.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Cody Ford visiting today. This is now the second time they have met with him.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 10:11 AM)Au165 Wrote: Cody Ford visiting today. This is now the second time they have met with him.

heck yea! Where did you see this at?
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 02:18 PM)Big Boss Wrote: They met with Murray and Haskins at their Pro Days, I believe.  Haven't heard about them meeting with Drew Lock or Will Grier in any capacity.

Yeah, they went to both Haskins and Murray pro days, but did not have a meeting with them from what I can find.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 10:19 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: heck yea! Where did you see this at?

Schefter reported it on twitter.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 10:11 AM)Au165 Wrote: Cody Ford visiting today. This is now the second time they have met with him.

Cody Ford fits the mold Turner hinted at...Huge.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Wow, Ford is a real treat to watch at RT. The things he can do are amazing, he puts defenders on the ground a lot with his power.
Wouldn't complain if we draft him.
Reply/Quote
I'd really like to see Jonah Williams, Jawaan Taylor, or even Andre Dillard brought in for a visit. Fingers crossed it happens next week.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

In the order I'd draft them in if all available:
Quinnen Williams
Josh Allen
Devin White
Montez Sweat
Cody Ford
Devin Bush

I wouldn't even consider Gary at this point. Too many other good prospects with less chance of busting that will be available.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2019, 10:00 AM)ochocincos Wrote: In the order I'd draft them in if all available:
Quinnen Williams
Josh Allen
Devin White
Montez Sweat
Cody Ford
Devin Bush

I wouldn't even consider Gary at this point. Too many other good prospects with less chance of busting that will be available.

Honestly, I think Gary could be this years big time faller. There are some reports that a couple teams love him but plenty don't see enough of the production and think he could just be another physical freak who can't translate it to production. I could actually see him falling to the end of the 1st or early 2nd if some of those teams who love him go a different direction. 
Reply/Quote
OSU WR Paris Campbell in for a visit today. Could be an option on day 2.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2019, 09:24 AM)Au165 Wrote: OSU WR Paris Campbell in for a visit today. Could be an option on day 2.

Thank you, AU. I've been in baseball mode the past week and some change and haven't been able to keep up with it. 
Reply/Quote