Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reuter 7 Round draft (interesting)
Chad Reuter's draft is full of QB's gone in top 10 picks allowing Devin White to fall into out lap. I would be thrilled with this draft.

Thoughts??

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027113/article/chad-reuter-2019-sevenround-nfl-mock-draft-team-by-team

Cincinnati Bengals

» Round 1, No. 11 overall: Devin White, LB, LSU
» Round 2, No. 42: Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State
» Round 3, No. 72: Greg Little, OT, Mississippi
» Round 4, No. 110: Josh Oliver, TE, San Jose State
» Round 5, No. 149: Brett Rypien, QB, Boise State
» Round 6, No. 183: Justice Hill, RB, Oklahoma State
» Round 6, No. 198 (from Cowboys): DaMarkus Lodge, WR, Mississippi
» Round 6, No. 210: Zedrick Woods, S, Mississippi
» Round 6, No. 211: Hamp Cheevers, CB, Boston College
» Round 6, No. 213: Darryl Johnson, DE, North Carolina A&T
» Round 7, No. 223: Phil Haynes, OG, Wake Forest
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Sign me up for Greg Little in the 3rd but that seems like a pipe dream.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 03:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Chad Reuter's draft is full of QB's gone in top 10 picks allowing Devin White to fall into out lap. I would be thrilled with this draft.

Thoughts??

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027113/article/chad-reuter-2019-sevenround-nfl-mock-draft-team-by-team

Cincinnati Bengals

I like Parris Campbell, but there's no way he's the best WR available at that spot.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 04:00 PM)Au165 Wrote: Sign me up for Greg Little in the 3rd but that seems like a pipe dream.

I'm not even the biggest Greg Little fan and I still took him pick 39 to the Bucs in the board mock.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 04:00 PM)Au165 Wrote: Sign me up for Greg Little in the 3rd but that seems like a pipe dream.

I thought a few pipe dreams. White falling to our laps and also others like OT from Florida available with pick #11 when chance neither are there and same for Little in the 3rd. Campbell not my favorite pick, but he would add a speedster with great after catch ability which bodes well in the Taylor scheme.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 04:08 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm not even the biggest Greg Little fan and I still took him pick 39 to the Bucs in the board mock.

I like that pick for them.
Reply/Quote
I am skeptical about mock drafts in general, but even moreso when they try to include trades in the mix. Drew Lock AND Daniel Jones off the board before Haskins? With Oakland moving up to #2 (ahead of two teams who don't need a QB to get him)?

I'm definitely rooting for as many QBs to go ahead of us as possible, but I don't know... this one seems like a stretch to me.
Reply/Quote
I think Cheevers is going to be damn good.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote

I took out » Round 5, No. 149: Brett Rypien, QB, Boise State. If those ^ were the top and only 5 we came out of the draft with... I would be ecstatic. All 5 of them could easily end up being the best at their position in the draft.
Reply/Quote
I totally love the draft. Just seems a little like dreaming, but what the hell, it's a great dream.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 03:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Chad Reuter's draft is full of QB's gone in top 10 picks allowing Devin White to fall into out lap. I would be thrilled with this draft.

Thoughts??

Cincinnati Bengals

Love the first five rounds, but think we can do better with some of our later round gems than these....(Mark Fields, CB, Kendall Sheffield, CB, Drew Sample, TE, John Comisky, DE).  

I would love those first five rounds, though, 100%...and Lodge and Hill are pretty solid picks as well so almost all of Rd6 Wink
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 09:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Love the first five rounds, but think we can do better with some of our later round gems than these....(Mark Fields, CB, Kendall Sheffield, CB, Drew Sample, TE, John Comisky, DE).  

I would love those first five rounds, though, 100%...and Lodge and Hill are pretty solid picks as well so almost all of Rd6 Wink

I don't disagree, but to me anything past round 4 is huge crap shoot for the player to be an all pro type or very good player. I would be shocked for any of this to play out and rarely can anyone pick any teams top 3 or picks correctly.

Chad obviously valued QB's a lot more than many experts and fans like me, so I don't think White is available at 11, but it was interesting mock from him, very different than others not just for us, but all teams.

Reply/Quote

Thoughts??

Cincinnati Bengals

Would definately love this Draft. We get our top Linebacker and a decent RT with talent to boot. With Campbell, Oliver and Justice we add three very good weapons, this might be a little bit unrealistic but who knows? The draft is always crazy and players fall rounds further or even go undrafted every year who we all think would be great picks.

I just don't want to see another wasted pick like Walton was last year. Rypien kind of reminds me of it even if it is the 5th round.
Reply/Quote