Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals questionnaire
The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if ________ happens?

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if __________ Happens?

The best Bengals player is who?

The worst Bengals player is who?

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015?

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season?

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel?

Marvin Lewis is good at ________?

Marvin Lewis is bad at _________?

Most hated Bengal Rival?

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? 

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
too many topics for one thread. What is the point of this?
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: too many topics for one thread.  What is the point of this?

Just to see peoples opinions on the upcoming season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:22 AM)J24 Wrote: The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if __HELL FREEZES OVER_____

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if MARTY and DOC THROW THE ENTIRE TEAM INTO THE DELOREAN AND SET THE TIMER TO 2003__________

The best Bengals player is who? AJ GREEN

The worst Bengals player is who? PEKO.

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? PAUL DAWSON

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? BRING IN OUTSIDE HELP/TALENT (FA/STAFF)

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel? NOT TOO ***** GREAT.

Marvin Lewis is good at ________ GIGGLING, WASTING TIME OUTS, AND YELLING "LET'S GO!".  OH, AND CLAPPING.

Marvin Lewis is bad at _________WINNING PLAYOFF GAMES.

Most hated Bengal Rival? STEELERS.

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? COMPETITIVE DANCE.

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? 3 FOR THE BENGALS CHANCES, 10 FOR THE NFL.

See answers in caps...
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: too many topics for one thread.  What is the point of this?

Topics? They're also called questions.  Hence it being a "quesionaire". And how are there too many?  There's like 10.

What's the point of this? Uh, what's the point of any of this?  To talk football and bs.  Not sure how this guy's thread doesn't fit the criteria,  I think if we should be questioning the point of anything it should be questioning what the point of your reply was. Other than needlessly busting balls and playing thread police of course.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season if __we stay healthy, the Oline does its job, Dalton throws 4x more TDs than INTs, and Hill rushes for 1200+ yards______ happens?

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if ___AJ Green and/or JHill miss 2/3rds or more of our games_______ Happens?

The best Bengals player is who? Geno

The worst Bengals player is who? Bodine

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? PJ Dawson

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? Drafted a WR in 1 or 2

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel? anxious

Marvin Lewis is good at ___building a team_____?

Marvin Lewis is bad at ___designing or executing a game plan______?

Most hated Bengal Rival? Steelers...duh

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? working, I guess. It's all I do.

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? 8, too much conditioned failure to rise above it
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season if Marv can figure out what the heck he's doing wrong.

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if Dalton regresses or gets injured, Hill becomes a one-hit wonder and the defense doesn't improve.

The best Bengals player is Geno Atkins (provided he really is back to his old self)

The worst Bengals player is Shawn Williams

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015 was MJ. Pretty easy as they didn't do much in FA and it's way too early to judge the draft.

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? Replaced Peko and Tate.

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel? Meh. We could do better, we could do worse. The Dalton we see in regular season is good enough to win playoff games with. The question is why does he (and everyone else) fail so hard there?

Marvin Lewis is good at building a roster and being competitive in regular season.

Marvin Lewis is bad at adding new pieces to get over the hump and winning in the playoffs.

Most hated Bengal Rival? Duh...that dirty team.

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? Other than Church services (which would happen with or without football), it'd just become a normal day for me. I'd probably watch more movies.

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? I'd say a 6. I'm always excited for a new season, but I have zero confidence that this team - with it's current leadership and no practice bubble - will win in the playoffs.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season if ________ happens? magic

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if __________ Happens? bad magic

The best Bengals player is who? what people thought Armon Binns could be

The worst Bengals player is who? what Armon Binns actually was

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? that guy we let walk to Tampa?

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? lots

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel? speechless

Marvin Lewis is good at ________? keeping his job

Marvin Lewis is bad at _________? doing his job

Most hated Bengal Rival? duh

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? playing with myself without football being on the TV

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? 7.335748683853468547965433456432234678
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 02:49 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The worst Bengals player is Shawn Williams

This needs a brief explanation to me. 
Reply/Quote
OMG this thread isn't explaining why Brandon Tate, Margus Hunt, and Domata Peko are good players by using extremely obscure sets of statistics and analytics while ignoring everything that actually happens on a football field!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH LIFE?!?!
Reply/Quote

You are so annoying.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if ________ happens?  The biggest miracle of all time

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if __________ Happens? don't think it can

The worst Bengals player is who? Bodine

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? MJ

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? a lot

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel? Meh

Marvin Lewis is good at ________? Building a team with hands tied behind back

Marvin Lewis is bad at _________? winning under lights/playoffs

Most hated Bengal Rival? Steelers

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall?  ???

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? 5
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 04:09 AM)Utts Wrote: You are so annoying.

x1,000
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:22 AM)J24 Wrote: The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if ALIENS LAND AND BRING US KENNY ANDERSON FROM 35 YEARS AGO happens?

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if MIKE BROWN WERE TO NAME HIMSELF HC Happens?

The best Bengals player is who? AJ GREEN

The worst Bengals player is who? DIMANCHE - Continual IR guy. At least a healthy guy contributes something in practice.

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? DAWSON OVER OTHER PICKS, MJ, HAWK AND SIMS

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? I WOULD HAVE DRAFTED DIFFERENTLY, WOULD HAVE GONE A DIFFERENT ROUTE IN 2ND ROUND AND WOULD HAVE SOUGHT OUT A KR EARLIER IN THE DRAFT. I FEEL LIKE WE DRAFTED A TON OF PROJECTS THIS YEAR AND I WOULD HAVE WANTED GUYS WHO ARE MORE READY TO CONTRIBUTE SOON. WOULD NOT HAVE KEPT PEERMAN OR TATE, BUT WOULD HAVE GONE WITH WILDER AND MADE SIMMONS TRAIN HIM TO BE A GOOD SPECIAL TEAMS GUY.

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel? DISADVANTAGED

Marvin Lewis is good at GETTING MIKE BROWN TO CHANGE A LITTLE, SOMETHING NO ONE ELSE HAD EVER BEEN ABLE TO DO BEFORE?

Marvin Lewis is bad at OUT COACHING THE OPPONENT?

Most hated Bengal Rival? PITTSBURGH, WOULD BE BROWNS BUT THEY'VE SUCKED FOR TOO LONG - WE STILL SPLIT ALMOST EVERY YEAR WITH THE BROWNS, WHICH IS EMBARRASSING.

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? WORK, I WORK ANYWAYS CAUSE THE BENGALS ARE RARELY ON TV HERE. SATURDAY IS MORE OF A FOOTBALL DAY FOR ME. BUCKEYES ARE ON HERE IN FLORIDA MOST WEEKS.

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? 7

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:22 AM)J24 Wrote: The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if ________ happens?  We give Hill the rock, we stay healthy, and Bodine at least plays at an average level.  

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if __________ Happens?  A meteor hits the stadium during the game.  We have depth at every position, so while injuries to AJ, Hill, Atkins, etc., would make us worse, it wouldn't kill our team.

The best Bengals player is who?  Atkins

The worst Bengals player is who? Tate

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015?  MJ because our pass rush was terrible, but Geno back to better than ever might solve that, so arguments could be made for D Smith or Dawson because I think we need playmakers beyond our front four, and I think they both bring that.  

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season?  Find a good center.

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel?  Good, but not great.  I'm not as down on him as everyone else because I think Hill in the playoffs makes his life a million times easier, and so does a healthy entire roster.

Marvin Lewis is good at ________?  Influencing Mike Brown.

Marvin Lewis is bad at _________?   Game planning/game management.  

Most hated Bengal Rival?  Is that a real question?

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall?  Playing in a lot of poker tournaments at Horseshoe in Cincinnati.  

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season?  15.

(09-07-2015, 02:12 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Topics? They're also called questions.  Hence it being a "quesionaire".  And how are there too many?  There's like 10.

What's the point of this? Uh, what's the point of any of this?  To talk football and bs.  Not sure how this guy's thread doesn't fit the criteria,  I think if we should be questioning the point of anything it should be questioning what the point of your reply was.  Other than needlessly busting balls and playing thread police of course.

Have you not met Fred?
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 02:12 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Topics? They're also called questions.  Hence it being a "quesionaire".  And how are there too many?  There's like 10.

What's the point of this? Uh, what's the point of any of this?  To talk football and bs.  Not sure how this guy's thread doesn't fit the criteria,  I think if we should be questioning the point of anything it should be questioning what the point of your reply was.  Other than needlessly busting balls and playing thread police of course.

Who Dey Smack Rock On Smirk Good Post
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:22 AM)J24 Wrote: The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if Dalton has a QBR of 90+ in the playoffs and we stay healthy________ happens?

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if _Dalton is injured early in the season_________ Happens?

The worst Bengals player is who? Uzomah

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? M. Johnson and long term the 2 OT's and Dawson

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? Signed AJ to long term deal as well as IIoka

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel? Lukewarm, I think he has yet to peak so I am still optimistic

Marvin Lewis is good at Evaluating Talent and Character________?

Marvin Lewis is bad at _Preparation_in Prime Time Games and Playoff games______?

Most hated Bengal Rival? Steelers

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? Watching more grandkids play sports

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? 1 - I am always excited as I love football, but I love the fact our team is now always in the conversation to win the AFCN. You can't win a playoff game if you don't make the playoffs so we get in again, the odds are in our favor to start winning in the playoffs just as we have done in the regular season.

Answers in Bold
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:22 AM)J24 Wrote: The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if ________ happens?

If the entire starting roster is healthy through the postseason

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if __________ Happens?

If Andy Dalton, AJ Green, and Jeremy Hill go down with injuries

The best Bengals player is who?

Andrew Whitworth

The worst Bengals player is who?

Jake Fisher

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015?

Pat Sims

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season?

Drafted an impact WR instead of two tackles

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel?

Confident

Marvin Lewis is good at ________?

Player evaluation

Marvin Lewis is bad at _________?

Motivation

Most hated Bengal Rival?

It isn't even close....pittsburgh

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? 

Lawn work

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season?

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:22 AM)J24 Wrote: The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season if monkeys fly outta my butt

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if Sanu is our starting QB by December

The best Bengals player is he who doesn't party with Pacman

The worst Bengals player is Tate, who's supposedly the antichrist himself

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? Taxpayer-funded video boards. Thanks, Hamilton County! 

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season?  Been sold to a competent owner

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel?  There is no God

Marvin Lewis is good at being Marvin Lewis

Marvin Lewis is bad at most everything between the white lines

Most hated Bengal Rival?  Browns.  Always. 

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall?  Tearing off date pages on my hockey countdown calendar.

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season?  It's got a good beat and I can dance to it: Imma give it a seven.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:22 AM)J24 Wrote: The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if ________ happens? Good Andy

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if __________ Happens? Hell freezes over

The best Bengals player is who? Atkins

The worst Bengals player is who? Lengel?

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? MJ, but, like toast said could be Dawson

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? signing a veteran center

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel? blah

Marvin Lewis is good at ________? over welcoming his stay

Marvin Lewis is bad at _________? winning playoff gaes

Most hated Bengal Rival? steelers

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? making crownies

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? 10
Reply/Quote