Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals questionnaire
I would agree with the signing of a veteran center, but I just don't recall any good ones available.

I do think it is still our weakest area. I wish they would have been very aggressive and tried to find one on a trade from a projected rebuilding team who wanted to dish a high salary and wanted a pick for the future.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Bengals will win the Super Bowl if the Super Bowl is not cancelled.

Bengals will have the number one draft pick if they trade up from number 32.
Reply/Quote
Bengals best player is Andy Dalton.

Bengals worst player is Derron Smith.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season if ________ happens? Everyone plays up to their potential

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if __________ Happens? Nobody plays up to their potential

The best Bengals player is who? AJ Green

The worst Bengals player is who? CJ Uzomah

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? Pat Sims

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? LB in FA and draft; especially Middle

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel? Meh

Marvin Lewis is good at ________? Mentoring

Marvin Lewis is bad at _________? Motivating

Most hated Bengal Rival? Steelers

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? More work around the house

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? 8

Correct answers are in bold
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:22 AM)J24 Wrote: The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if DALTON GETS HOT DURING THE PLAYOFFS happens?

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if DALTON NEVER GETS HOT Happens?

The best Bengals player is who? GENO ATKINS

The worst Bengals player is who? DOMATA PEKO

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? MICHAEL JOHNSON

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? FINDING A NEW CENTER OR A NEW MLB

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel? BAD. HE'S BAD. I FEEL BAD. IT'S ALL BAD.

Marvin Lewis is good at ________? FINDING TALENT

Marvin Lewis is bad at _________? DEVELOPING TALENT

Most hated Bengal Rival? STEELERS

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? SPENDING IT WITH MY WIFE

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? 9. STILL WORRIED ABOUT DALTON, BUT IF HE DOESN'T SCREW US OVER, WE SHOULD HAVE A PRETTY GOOD SEASON.

In caps.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:22 AM)J24 Wrote: The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if ________ happens?

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if __________ Happens?

The best Bengals player is who?

The worst Bengals player is who?

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015?

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season?

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel?

Marvin Lewis is good at ________?

Marvin Lewis is bad at _________?

Most hated Bengal Rival?

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? 

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season?

1.The team can finally get over it's primetime jitters.

2.There are a TON of injuries. I'm talking team bus rolling over on the highway.

3.Geno Atkins, when healthy.

4.Chris Lewis-Harris

5.Cedric Ogbuehi, he won't contribute this year, but Paul Alexander doesn't miss with 1st round T's.

6.With so many FA's next year at the position, we really should have put more emphasis on the WR position.

7.I hope Dalton can take the next step in his development this year. At the same time, he's too good to replace easily.

8.Player personnel.

9.Clock management. Getting the team ready for big games.

10.Steelers

11.NASCAR

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:22 AM)J24 Wrote: The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if ________ happens? AJM takes over as QB in the playoffs

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if __________ Happens? They trade Andy for it

The best Bengals player is who? MJ looks better than AJG in preseason

The worst Bengals player is who? Russell Bodine

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? Mario Alford (bc he will run clearouts to get others open)

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? Could have found a C or made some moves to get some new talent

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel? Normal (not too good not too bad just normal)

Marvin Lewis is good at ________? Yelling 

Marvin Lewis is bad at _________? Coaching

Most hated Bengal Rival? Miami Dolphins... really? cmon

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? Inventing it

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? 9.5 would be a 10 if the bengals made some bolder moves in the offseason but FOOTBALLs back baby!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 03:32 AM)Stormborn Wrote: This needs a brief explanation to me. 

He's not a good player?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 02:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He's not a good player?

The worst though? He hasn't really gotten a chance to prove himself behind Reggie and has shown to be valuable on teams, and now will play in an expanded role in nickel packages.

I just can't say he's the 53rd best player when others had more opportunities and have shown zero development or have regressed.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if  AD can have 2 & 1/2 as many TDs as he does INTs?

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if injuries destroy both lines?

The best Bengals player is? Atkins

The worst Bengals player is? Bodine

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? AJ Hawk

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? Signed La'el Collins and put him at C.

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel? Functionally impotent.

Marvin Lewis is good at? Earning loyalty from his coworkers.

Marvin Lewis is bad at? Being aggressive.

Most hated Bengal Rival? STEELERS

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? Coaching Soccer

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? 7
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:22 AM)J24 Wrote: The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if ________ our quarterback can lead the way

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if __________ we trade AJ for the 1st overall pick?

The best Bengals player is who? Geno

The worst Bengals player is who? Starting player? Leon Hall, sadly

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? MJ

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? Drafted better wide-outs for depth.

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel? Hopeful but worried

Marvin Lewis is good at ________evaluating talent/building a roster.

Marvin Lewis is bad at _________halftime adjustments.

Most hated Bengal Rival? Steelers (also most respected)

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? studying?

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? 9
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 01:22 AM)J24 Wrote: The Bengals will win the Super Bowl this season  if Andy Dalton plays very well in the playoffs and carries the team on his back for once.

The Bengals will be drafting first overall in 2016 if Dalton and McCarron are both lost for the season in Week 1

The best Bengals player is who? [b]Geno Atkins

The worst Bengals player is who? Peko

Best off season Addition for the Bengals in 2015? Dawson

What could the Bengals have done better in the off season? Been more aggressive in free agency 

Andy Dalton is the franchise QB how does that make you feel?  Sometimes I feel really good, other times I think all is lost.  It's really a mixed bag.

Marvin Lewis is good at repeating himself and keeping Mike Brown from sinking the ship

Marvin Lewis is bad at second half adjustments in playoff games

Most hated Bengal Rival? The Stoolers

If football didn't exist what would you be doing on Sundays this fall? more chores and housework / playing with my son

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for the upcoming season? 10 of course!  Every year is the year we are going to win it all, right? I'm hopelessly stuck in 1988.

(09-07-2015, 01:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: too many topics for one thread.  What is the point of this?

I think it was supposed to be a fun-filled questionnaire.  Heck, I had fun.   ThumbsUp
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote