Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals ranked 31st in NFL uniform ranks by Uni Watch
It's always fun to see the contrast between coaching and uniform threads in the offseason. "Don't get rid of Marvin, it'll bring back the 90s!" vs. "Get rid of the uniform, bring back the 90s!"

While I prefer the leaping tiger to the 'B', I have a hard time complaining about font & fit changing over the course of a decade and a half.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2015, 05:51 PM)Ryuko Wrote: It's always fun to see the contrast between coaching and uniform threads in the offseason. "Don't get rid of Marvin, it'll bring back the 90s!" vs. "Get rid of the uniform, bring back the 90s!"

While I prefer the leaping tiger to the 'B', I have a hard time complaining about font & fit changing over the course of a decade and a half.

What was so bad about the nineties?
Reply/Quote
Who cares? They could play in Jock Straps and Wife Beater Shirts as long as they win!!!! Uniforms don't make a team the players do!Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2015, 08:34 PM)junglefever67 Wrote: Who cares? They could play in Jock Straps and Wife Beater Shirts as long as they win!!!! Uniforms don't make a team the players do!Who Dey

So, instead of a jersey, fans could wear their favorite jock's...jock. You might be on to something.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I like our uniforms for the most part, but I agree the tail on the legs idea could be replaced with something better. Maybe like cat claw marks with the tiger print inside or something? Either way, they could wear orange & black dresses for all I care, as long as they win a Super Bowl.
[Image: mmubti.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 02:51 PM)Benton Wrote: Win a Superbowl and no one will care if we play the next season in pastel colors and tube tops with tassels on the man bits.

agreed

I personally like our uniforms but haters are gonna hate.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote