Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber
If the offense performs like they did for most of last season, Huber will be earning that raise, for sure. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Anyone have details on the $$?
I would imagine it's $3+ mill a year average?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 11:50 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Anyone have details on the $$?
I would imagine it's $3+ mill a year average?

Idk, but I’m interested to hear too. I’d be shocked if it wasn’t at least $3 mil/yr. and with the cap rising I wouldn’t be surprised if it was $4 mil
Reply/Quote
love it...

You don't realize how important a punter is till you have a bad one on your team
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 11:56 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Idk, but I’m interested to hear too. I’d be shocked if it wasn’t at least $3 mil/yr. and with the cap rising I wouldn’t be surprised if it was $4 mil

Top average salary for punter is Morstead at $3.6 mill per year. Top 7 average salaries for punter are all $3 mill or higher.
$4 mill a year would make Huber the highest-paid punter in the league.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
His contract in 2017 was $2.8 million. So, I'm guessing it will probably be 3 mil on the dot.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
It's a wonder his leg didn't fall off last year. He got more touches than the RB's. This year, let's make him spend his time on the sideline and only see the field on one knee.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 07:23 PM)McC Wrote: It's a wonder his leg didn't fall off last year.  He got more touches than the RB's.  This year, let's make him spend his time on the sideline and only see the field on one knee.

Good plan, let the dude rest after that shit.
Reply/Quote
Reported by Jim O on Facebook

According to Jim Owczarski, the deal is worth $7.95 million deal over the three years, which breaks down to $2.65 million per year. $1.55 million is guaranteed and Huber could earn up to $8.75 million in total with a 2019 roster bonus and performance-based incentives

I’m surprised, figured he’d get a decent raise. Definitely a good deal for the Bengals
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 07:57 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Reported by Jim O on Facebook

According to Jim Owczarski, the deal is worth $7.95 million deal over the three years, which breaks down to $2.65 million per year. $1.55 million is guaranteed and Huber could earn up to $8.75 million in total with a 2019 roster bonus and performance-based incentives

I’m surprised, figured he’d get a decent raise. Definitely a good deal for the Bengals

A little less than i thought he would get myself. Might help in adding a WR or LB...

Draft our Center, speedy LB and RT.
Reply/Quote
his cap hit is 2.3 mil this year
Reply/Quote
Hard to argue this one.  He is legit, and underrated, very good at placing the ball, and has a strong leg to boot.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote