Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals react to Madden 17 Ratings (Video)
Thought this was a pretty cool thing that Bengals.com did that I thought I'd share Big Grin

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Top-Bengals-in-Madden-17/62430198-82e8-40ba-97cc-da12e666bb47
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Peerman with a 90 speed, 95 acceleration? Where the hell is that on gameday? Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2016, 06:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Peerman with a 90 speed, 95 acceleration? Where the hell is that on gameday? Lol

Thought that 95 acceleration was a bit absurd Big Grin

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2016, 07:05 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Thought that 95 acceleration was a bit absurd Big Grin

Agreed
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2016, 07:05 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Thought that 95 acceleration was a bit absurd Big Grin

That's what those dudes returning kicks think until he hits em with a little salvation.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill looked a lil perturbed with his rating. Hopefully he does something about it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

In '09 Cedric Peerman was the fastest RB at the combine (4.45).
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2016, 08:05 PM)jason Wrote: Jeremy Hill looked a lil perturbed with his rating. Hopefully he does something about it.

I've never played Maddan, but if it has a goal line rating or scoring inside the 10 rating then Hill's should be near the top of the league. Not sure the software gets that specific though.

I do agree that he can do something about the perception people have of him. He's a better back than he played last year.

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2016, 08:03 PM)jason Wrote: That's what those dudes returning kicks think until he hits em with a little salvation.

This is the most accurate post ive ever seen
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2016, 10:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: In '09 Cedric Peerman was the fastest RB at the combine (4.45).

Forgot madden 09 was coming out, coulda swore it was '17
Reply/Quote
Thought it was cool Dunlap adjust Burkheads rating before playing his season
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2016, 11:51 PM)Element Wrote: Forgot madden 09 was coming out, coulda swore it was '17

Sorry, but IO could not find Peerman's forty time in '17.

Care to share it with us?
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2016, 10:07 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I've never played Maddan, but if it has a goal line rating or scoring inside the 10 rating then Hill's should be near the top of the league. Not sure the software gets that specific though.

I do agree that he can do something about the perception people have of him. He's a better back than he played last year.

Don't think they have anything specifically for it, but probably have him boosted in other areas to make him a beast during goal line situations.

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2016, 06:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Peerman with a 90 speed, 95 acceleration? Where the hell is that on gameday? Lol

He's actually pretty fast (4.34 in the 40). However, from watching him in games, he has horrible lateral agility such that unless he can run straight through a hole without shifting, that speed is practically non-existent.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2016, 08:05 PM)jason Wrote: Jeremy Hill looked a lil perturbed with his rating. Hopefully he does something about it.

I thought he looked a little uninterested in talking about Madden ratings right now.

He looks like he's still pissed about the fumble and '16 is going to be an all business mission for redemption.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote