Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals record prediction for the 2020-2021 season
1. vs Chargers - Bengals open up to a wild crowd in the jungle roaring. Burrow lights up the Chargers and the team wins in convincing fashion 45-6

2. at Browns - Burrow’s first pro prime time spot. Joe lights up yet another team proving he’s not a bust and Bengals improved defense stifles the Browns. Bengals win 35-10

3. at Eagles - Another W. Bengals keep on rolling

4. vs Jaguars - Yet another win as Burrow makes his early case for OROTY

5. at Ravens - Bengals prove that they are a much different team and contain Lamar with the vastly improved LB core. Bengals win a close one 23-20

6. at Colts - Bengals keep on rolling and make Philip Rivers life miserable 35-3

7. vs Browns - Bengals win again and sweep the Browns

8. vs Titans - Bengals finish the first half undefeated and looking like a juggernaut.

10. at Steelers - The Bengals come out of the bye week and make Big been look very old. Bengals win 41-10

11. at Redskins - Burrow vs Young. Burrow proves why he was taken number 1. Bengals win 33-13

12. Giants - Bengals come back home and get another win looking unstoppable

13. at Dolphins - Bengals get yet another win

14. vs Cowboys - Dalton returns to Cincy and watches his former team win yet another game

15. vs Steelers - Bengals take yet another W.

16. at Texans - Bengals finally take a loss in a hard fought game

17. vs Ravens - Bengals rest their starters and lose again finishing the regular season with the number one seed at 14-2
Reply/Quote
Looking at that schedule I could see a 7 to 9 win season.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:28 PM)motoarch Wrote: Looking at that schedule I could see a 7 to 9 win season.

Doubting Burrow ?
Reply/Quote
I see 6-10.

Wins against Chargers, Jaguars, Redskins, Giants, Browns (home), Dolphins.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:32 PM)Trademark Wrote: Doubting Burrow ?

Oh I didn't realize he was blocking for himself and playing defence and coaching.  

My bad.
Reply/Quote
7-9
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:32 PM)Trademark Wrote: Doubting Burrow ?

wut?
Reply/Quote
5-11. Lots of people forgetting how hard it is to win on the road.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:39 PM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: 5-11. Lots of people forgetting how hard it is to win on the road.

Guess y’all gonna eat crow. Last year the team was in almost every game they played and that’s when they had a trash defense....The defense is significantly improved and the o-line will be too...
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:41 PM)Trademark Wrote: Guess y’all gonna eat crow. Last year the team was in almost every game they played and that’s when they had a trash defense....The defense is significantly improved and the o-line will be too...

"We were in almost every game last year."

I hate this argument for multiple reasons.  
Reply/Quote
My most optimistic 10-6 with a playoff win. Split with Shitsburgh, Baltimore, sweep Cleveland

More likely 7-9 just missing the playoffs by a couple games
Reply/Quote
4-12 we beat the redskins jaguars Texans and browns
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:41 PM)Trademark Wrote: Guess y’all gonna eat crow. Last year the team was in almost every game they played and that’s when they had a trash defense....The defense is significantly improved and the o-line will be too...

(05-07-2020, 09:47 PM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: "We were in almost every game last year."

No crow eating because nobody knows what to expect? Burrow is not playing with LSU. He's playing in a new system, new players, new everything. So is the rest of the roster who is new. Hell, TBH, I'm not sure all the players still here from last year know the playbook like they should? I'm going to predict a 6-10 season. If the team gels quickly? 7-9. Let's not forget that Burrow is human and he will be against talent far greater than what he has faced.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It’s way too early to make any predictions.We just don’t know yet how things are going to come together for this team.Not to mention we have a brand new Quarterback.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 10:07 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: It’s way too early to make any predictions.We just don’t know yet how things are going to come together for this team.Not to mention we have a brand new Quarterback.

You know what a prediction is right?

You literally can't be early.  That's the beauty.

Have fun with it.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:25 PM)Trademark Wrote: 1. vs Chargers - Bengals open up to a wild crowd in the jungle roaring. Burrow lights up the Chargers and the team wins in convincing fashion 45-6

2. at Browns - Burrow’s first pro prime time spot. Joe lights up yet another team proving he’s not a bust and Bengals improved defense stifles the Browns. Bengals win 35-10

5. at Ravens - Bengals prove that they are a much different team and contain Lamar with the vastly improved LB core. Bengals win a close one 23-20

6. at Colts - Bengals keep on rolling and make Philip Rivers life miserable 35-3

8. vs Titans - Bengals finish the first half undefeated and looking like a juggernaut.

10. at Steelers - The Bengals come out of the bye week and make Big been look very old. Bengals win 41-10

11. at Redskins - Burrow vs Young. Burrow proves why he was taken number 1. Bengals win 33-13

14. vs Cowboys - Dalton returns to Cincy and watches his former team win yet another game

17. vs Ravens - Bengals rest their starters and lose again finishing the regular season with the number one seed at 14-2

Week 1- Bengals 24 vs Chargers 21- two rookie QBs make there debut but Burrow gets the upper hand. Close game but the good guys win this one. W 1-0
Week 2 Bengals 10 @ Browns 31- short week, Browns still living off early season emotion, and it's a road game.  1-1
Week 3 Bengals 14 @Eagles 20- tough road game but bad guys win L 1-2
Week 4- Bengals 35- Jaguars 7- this is a blow out the Jags are tanking W 2-2
Week 5- Bengals 10  @Ravens 31- Ravens win in a blowout L 2-3
Week 6- Bengals 27 @ Colts 24- Burrow pulls out a win and the Bengals start a winning streak W 3-3
Week 7 Bengals 31  vs Browns 24- Bengals get revenge over the Browns and split the series W 4-3
Week 8 Bengals 17 Vs Titans 10- I think the Titans are a one year wonder. Bengals in an upset at home. W 5-3
Week 10 Bengals 21 @ Steelers 24- Steelers win in a squeaker L 5-4
Week 11 Bengals 17 @ Redskins 28- Redskins have an underrated defensive line and our Offensive line will be tested. Back to back loses will make fans question Taylor. 5-5
Week 12 Bengals 31 Giants 10- Bengals get back into a Grove they win this one easily W 6-5
Week 13 Bengals 42 @ Dolphins 21- Burrow takes it out on the Dolphins and Tua. W 7-5
Week 14 Bengals 20 Cowboys 24- game is moved to primetime but Bengals prove not to be up to task. L 7-6
Week 15 Bengals 31 vs Steelers 10- Bengals come out hype for Steelers who are on a steady decline. W 8-6
Week 16 Bengals 24 @ Texans 17- Bengals win in a shocker and cost the Texans a playoff spot. 9-6
Week 17 Bengals 45- Ravens 6- Ravens have nothing to play for as they have wrapped up the 2nd seed in the playoffs and are resting all of there starters. Bengals cost. 10-6 
Bengals get 6th seed in playoffs, Burrow win ROY, Taylor wins coach of year. Overall a good season for the Bengals.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:47 PM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: "We were in almost every game last year."

So do I. The NFL is built for parity and most teams are in most games they play. And there were quite a few times we got blown out. 

I predict 6-10 and that IS being optimistic. 
Reply/Quote
Think Vegas has them winning 5.5. I’ve said 6 to 8 wins. That’s still a good year
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:55 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: 4-12 we beat the redskins jaguars Texans and browns

That’s where I am too — 4-12 — but I think the Bengals beat the Giants not the Texans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:25 PM)Trademark Wrote: 1. vs Chargers - Bengals open up to a wild crowd in the jungle roaring. Burrow lights up the Chargers and the team wins in convincing fashion 45-6

Was this posted for comedic effect?
Reply/Quote