Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals release Rawls
(10-09-2018, 10:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What the hell am I going to do with the Rawls jersey I just bought?

WTS, it's sad. Dude had talent, but it seems injuries may have taken their toll. I hope he set himself up for life outside of football.

So he just didn't have it any more?   RB's can have short shelf lives, to be sure.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 06:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: Bringing in Erick Flowers who was released by the Giants. Lets see if Pollack can turn him around.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5606969]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 06:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: Bringing in Erick Flowers who was released by the Giants. Lets see if Pollack can turn him around.

Turn him around and send him out the door.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Seems odd considering we're thin at RB. I guess Rawls will go down like Steve Slaton.

Great rookie year, then injured, then done.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 11:00 PM)McC Wrote: Turn him around and send him out the door.

This got some good lolz from me.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 06:03 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Tra Carson just signed on to the Packers practice squad today too

Hate losing Carson. Always thought he could be a good one but then gets hurt when his opportunity arrives. 

Oh well, good luck to him. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Did a little research. Flowers is worse than Hart. Check this out.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Has this Flowers thing actually been confirmed?
Reply/Quote
Maybe it's just me but shouldn't the last name Flowers be banned from being in the NFL? Has there ever been a Flowers who went on to be a big star?  Maybe I'm being a bit harsh..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 04:21 AM)grampahol Wrote: Maybe it's just me but shouldn't the last name Flowers be banned from being in the NFL? Has there ever been a Flowers who went on to be a big star?  Maybe I'm being a bit harsh..

Brandon Flowers was a Pro Bowl DB for the Chiefs a couple of years ago.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 06:04 PM)kevin Wrote: You'll never find
another running back like I'm
to help the Bengals
the way I do.

You'll never find
as long as you live
a more important addition to Bengals
and now I'm through

Now I'm not talkin' bout' Pro Bowl Baby
but OH BABY

You're gonna' miss my runnin'
You're gonna miss my runnin'
You're gonna miss
You're gonna miss
My runnin'

Wrong Rawls!  LOL - Hilarious Rep
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 10:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What the hell am I going to do with the Rawls jersey I just bought?

WTS, it's sad. Dude had talent, but it seems injuries may have taken their toll. I hope he set himself up for life outside of football.

LOL..." What am I going to do with Rawls jersey I bought ? "  .....good one. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Flowers was decent in college.

(10-09-2018, 06:47 PM)impactplaya Wrote: sounds like a huge risk going into the Steelers game with Joe Mixon 3 weeks removed from surgery and rookie Mark Walton.
I hope the plan is to bring in another RB that can be on tbe game day roster.

Thats what i was thinking but i guess Gio might be coming back from injury sooner than we thought 
and maybe there is something wrong with Rawls. Thought he could do something for us while our
starters were banged up.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 11:00 PM)McC Wrote: Turn him around and send him out the door.

That bad huh, lol
Reply/Quote