Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals release depth chart for Titans.....
......and Ja'Marr Chase is listed as the starter!

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/lists/bengals-depth-chart-week-12-titans/

Also of note, Josh Tupou is listed as Reader's backup this week, and Dax Hill is active after the shoulder injury.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I really hope Chase is good to go. Titans are stout against the run and pretty bad against the pass. We're probably going to have to air it out to win.

Let's go Oline
Reply/Quote
Even if Chase is just a decoy it will help immensely.

Yet suspect he is too much of a player to just be a decoy.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I think we all don't want to see Chase put at risk but we really shouldn't be concerned. He is a multi-million dollar investment for the Bengals and I am sure the organization realizes that putting him back out there before he is healthy enough is a disaster waiting to happen.

The Bengals are starting to get pretty healthy at the right time!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 11:21 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I really hope Chase is good to go. Titans are stout against the run and pretty bad against the pass. We're probably going to have to air it out to win.

Let's go Oline

WHY IS EVERYBODY SAYING THIS, "I Hope Chase is good to go" I wish he'd just retire so people would be made to think of something else to say!!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 10:55 AM)Wyche Wrote: ......and Ja'Marr Chase is listed as the starter!

Also of note, Josh Tupou is listed as Reader's backup this week, and Dax Hill is active after the shoulder injury.

Since I am doing Thanksgiving at my house with my kids, dad, GF, today, I will be sure to list this as something I am thankful for!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!  I think Dax will also see action in preparation for KC.  Hopefully when the Bengals have a 21 point lead and Tennesse has to abandon the run and open up their passing game.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 11:42 AM)M.W. Wrote: I think we all don't want to see Chase put at risk but we really shouldn't be concerned.  He is a multi-million dollar investment for the Bengals and I am sure the organization realizes that putting him back out there before he is healthy enough is a disaster waiting to happen.

The Bengals are starting to get pretty healthy at the right time!

Right....I don't think they'd put him out there if there were any doubts. You can't risk it. I'm pretty sure this doesn't mean he's a sure fire go either, but it's at least encouraging if he doesn't suit up. That said, Burrow said earlier he expected him to be a go Sunday, so maybe this depth chart cements that. 

Reply/Quote
Hate to burst your bubble but Ja'Marr has been listed as WR1 every week he has been out. The only times the depth chart has changed during the regular season is when someone went on IR

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals have an excellent wide receiver corps with lots of depth; I prefer Ja’Marr Chase not start until he’s 100% ready and he’ll be a lethal weapon in the playoffs. Trenton Irwin has been playing very well of late: I know he’s not on Ja’Marr’s level — Who is? — but Trenton has been showing flashes of brilliance.
Reply/Quote
How does Vrabel wanna play it? Call the bluff and play man like they like to? Or does he respect Chase?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 12:56 PM)pally Wrote: Hate to burst your bubble but Ja'Marr has been listed as WR1 every week he has been out.  The only times the depth chart has changed during the regular season is when someone went on IR

Thanks for the info....I wasn't aware. That said, Debbie Downer.... Whatever

Hilarious Tongue

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 02:09 PM)Housh Wrote: How does Vrabel wanna play it? Call the bluff and play man like they like to? Or does he respect Chase?

Vrable strikes me as a guy that sticks to his guns. We shall see. It's thought to call, because EVERYONE has played us differently this year. Hopefully the Bengals have put enough on tape these last three games to make DCs rethink it.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 10:55 AM)Wyche Wrote: ......and Ja'Marr Chase is listed as the starter!

Only complaints, I like Tufele better than Tupou and Trayveon looked good on Kick Returns last game unlike Evans all year.

But love giving Irwin, Thomas's spot and Chase starting. Also like seeing Gunter mentioned, I like this guy.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 02:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: Thanks for the info....I wasn't aware. That said, Debbie Downer.... Whatever

Hilarious Tongue

lol...In my work life, one of my roles was to provide sales projections, my bosses called me "the little black cloud of doom"  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Chase is gonna play.. It couldn't if been that bad. He was blowing dbs away and had 140 and 2 tds on the injury. He will be fine..
Reply/Quote
They said that Chase had a very good practice.It’s not I hope he is good to go.He IS good to go.He is hungry.Feed him.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 02:48 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Thanks for the info....I wasn't aware. That said, Debbie Downer.... Whatever

Hilarious Tongue

Yet and still... He's playing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 12:56 PM)pally Wrote: Hate to burst your bubble but Ja'Marr has been listed as WR1 every week he has been out.  The only times the depth chart has changed during the regular season is when someone went on IR

It also has Mixon as RB #1
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 07:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Only complaints, I like Tufele better than Tupou and Trayveon looked good on Kick Returns last game unlike Evans all year.

But love giving Irwin, Thomas's spot and Chase starting. Also like seeing Gunter mentioned, I like this guy.

Well, we saw a Tufele trying to show he belongs.

Now we have Tupou who now knows that there is dude right on his heels . . . if no holdup from the injury . . . we may be seeing a newly motivated Tupou.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 11:47 AM)mhbsavant Wrote: WHY IS EVERYBODY SAYING THIS, "I Hope Chase is good to go" I wish he'd just retire so people would be made to think of something else to say!!

I hope Chase is good to go.

I hope this post hurts more feelings.

Reply/Quote