Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals requesting Uniform update
It is kind of hard to read but the Bengals are asking the NFL for permission to wear the white helmet with their regular white striped uniform as opposed to just with the alternative white jerseys

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 10:42 AM)pally Wrote: It is kind of hard to read but the Bengals are asking the NFL for permission to wear the white helmet with their regular white striped uniform as opposed to just with the alternative white jerseys

For several reasons, that letter does not look real to me.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 11:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: For several reasons, that letter does not look real to me.

The Bengals posted it...granted that may not be the actual document but I beleive the request is legit

Reply/Quote
A secret change, oh a mysteries delight

Shifting stripes, which one is right?
Reply/Quote
Something special about the white helmets like us unlocking a super power.

Not sure they would have the same aura if we saw them every other week keep it as it is.

Much rather see us in an all orange combo and save the white tiger for the big occasions.
Reply/Quote
So off topic but how many people have tried to click the X on the new Twitter thinking it was a Close X lol? I've done it once or twice now.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 12:08 PM)Synric Wrote: So off topic but how many people have tried to click the X on the new Twitter thinking it was a Close X lol? I've done it once or twice now.

totally...leave it to Elon to screw up an unique recognizable icon and turn it into a close symbol.

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 12:05 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Something special about the white helmets like us unlocking a super power.

Not sure they would have the same aura if we saw them every other week keep it as it is.

Much rather see us in an all orange combo and save the white tiger for the big occasions.

I'm all on board having orange jersey/white pants/orange socks/orange helmet and white jersey/white pants/white socks/white helmet as just their two standard options.

Too many teams out there with black uniforms now that it's kind of become boring.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
:Joe:

Really hope this goes through. That combo would be super clean.

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 11:38 AM)pally Wrote: The Bengals posted it...granted that may not be the actual document but I beleive the request is legit

Yes, I think they made the request, but not with this poorly space "To whom it may conern" and no Mike Brown signature on it. Prop for the fans, and that's cool...
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 12:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm all on board having orange jersey/white pants/orange socks/orange helmet and white jersey/white pants/white socks/white helmet as just their two standard options.

Too many teams out there with black uniforms now that it's kind of become boring.

I became a Bengal fan in 1974. Not interested in the Giants or Jets. No cable, just the boring games the Networks gave you.

One game in 1974 Oakland @ Cincy. Two teams that I liked with Black home uniforms. 

It was either the Raiders or the Bengals whoever won that game I was picking for life.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 12:05 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Something special about the white helmets like us unlocking a super power.

[Image: f23e3242cada173cc9b81b5576f33978.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I want the old BENGALS throwback helmet and uniforms!!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 10:42 AM)pally Wrote: It is kind of hard to read but the Bengals are asking the NFL for permission to wear the white helmet with their regular white striped uniform as opposed to just with the alternative white jerseys

I wonder if this means they are looking to not have their Color Rush alternate jerseys anymore.
If so, that would make me a sad, as it's their best jersey they currently have.
With that said, their regular white one is next best, so I guess that's not so bad.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 12:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm all on board having orange jersey/white pants/orange socks/orange helmet and white jersey/white pants/white socks/white helmet as just their two standard options.

I love the all white and Orange helmet, black jerseys, and white pants
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 03:41 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I became a Bengal fan in 1974. Not interested in the Giants or Jets. No cable, just the boring games the Networks gave you.

One game in 1974 Oakland @ Cincy. Two teams that I liked with Black home uniforms. 

It was either the Raiders or the Bengals whoever won that game I was picking for life.

Missed out on those 3 Raider SBs, but after that you were in for a rough couple decades no matter who won. Lol... now the Bengals will just have to get a couple this decade to make up for it. ThumbsUp

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I actually really love the orange helmets with the white jerseys. I like White Tiger, too.... But I love the unis the way they have them setup as is.
Reply/Quote
Love the white helmet. Hope this happens.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 01:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, I think they made the request, but not with this poorly space "To whom it may conern" and no Mike Brown signature on it. Prop for the fans, and that's cool...

Yeah. It had an ellipsis at the end. That one was more for the fans.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 05:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Missed out on those 3 Raider SBs, but after that you were in for a rough couple decades no matter who won. Lol... now the Bengals will just have to get a couple this decade to make up for it. ThumbsUp

I still was a fan specifically when the Oakland Raiders beat up the Stealers. 

[Image: main-qimg-5732054859cd2b0f457e9301470f5d08]

Could never get into Black and Yellow with a missing emblem on the sides of their helmets. 

[Image: text.gif?width=320&height=320&fit=bounds]
Reply/Quote