Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals schedule hype video
With this video the Bengals start 0-1 in 2019 and they have not even played a regular season game yet. Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 02:20 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: That's just terrible.  No hype, just stupid.  "Hey everyone, I'm so psyched now for the Bengals 2019 season after watching the mascot roll around Cincinnati and the stadium."  

Good grief I hope the quality of this "Hype" video is not what we can expect from the franchise this year.  Wink

Its just a video announcing the schedule.. Did it say HYPE on the video? no that's the dudes thread title.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 05:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Its just a video announcing the schedule.. Did it say HYPE on the video? no that's the dudes thread title.

So maybe you should have addressed the person that put that in the thread title instead of me since I said, "No hype.." then included "hype" in quotes later meaning it in a sarcastic way. In my opinion it's still a crappy schedule video that does nothing to promote any enthusiasm in the upcoming season and seems to be mocked by most.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Couldn't have they use some sexy Ben-gal cheerleader, get in the endzone and life a card with the opponent as if in a boxing ring (during the rounds)???!?!?!?!? I least we have something amusing to watch.. G-suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!!
Reply/Quote
I can't decide if Who-Dey gets paid too much, or not enough

Reply/Quote
Personally i would have been cool with something like this with our opponents flashing on the screen.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 04:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: At least the theme song wasn’t Katy perry. But yeah, pretty lame even if they would have used Guns & Roses.

Yeah, they need to hire Nkets, our buddy. He does some badazz Bengals vids.

Loved the one where he used All That Remains (Two Weeks) back when Antwan Odom was here and had his breakout game against Rodgers and the Packers. That was a great video that got you pumped up and Nkets did lots of great videos. That is the thing, this board is better than the old board that Bengals.com ran. The private sector is where it is at man.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 12:53 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Some things simply cannot be unseen...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sad follow up to the excellent "Seize the Dey"
Reply/Quote
You ready for some hard hitting football!?  You ready to see Pig Ben get ground into dust by our d-line?  You ready to crush our opponents and rise to the top of the NFL!??!?!?! Can your stomach handle the types of injuries that end careers?!?!? Are you HYPED ENOUGHHHGHG?!!?

ARE YA?!!?!?!?  Well LOOOK

AAATTT

THISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: fierce-tiger-mascot-riding.jpg?ssl=1]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 07:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: fierce-tiger-mascot-riding.jpg?ssl=1]

Anyone else eyes instantly drawn to the Beer Booth?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 07:40 PM)Synric Wrote: Anyone else eyes instantly drawn to the Beer Booth?

Mine, guess we are brewski brothers.
Reply/Quote
Oh c'mon folks.. You all know that in 50 years from now on (If any of us are still alive by then) that hype video of a fake tiger rolling around on a scooter will be widely seen as the single greatest effort by any team to influence people to hate the video. Our great grandchildren will say, "Gosh! I sure am glad I was too young to remember it!"
Does anything say WIN more than a fake tiger sitting on a swing? (other than, well....almost anything else?)
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The comments for this on Twitter wrecked me.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Gotta say at least they tried even if they Bungled it in typical Bengals fashion. The Patriots didnt even do that...

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote