Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long do you give Taylor?
(02-21-2020, 08:42 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote:  And your point is? Green Bay may be the smallest city but their market is all of Wisconsin.

That’s still small

They are helped by Farve, being replaced by Aaron Rodgers.

They’ve been in the mix for damn near 25 years straight. ThTs gonna make you fans
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2020, 12:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: If Burrow doesn't look great we are going to call for ZTs head and declare 2021 as Burrow's rookie year.

You are most likely right about this...
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2020, 02:49 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote:  As successful as the Steelers are they are 14th in value. The Giants are #3 and the Jets are #8.  Market size is probably the biggest factor in team value. The worth of something doesn't matter until you are ready to sell. You think old Mikey is going to sell his cash cow?

Not gonna lie, every city I go in the US has squeeler merchandise. Rant    Through out the 80s-90s, I could never find ANY, and I mean any Bengals gear in the southwest Sad .   I was only able to find a heavy jacket that I got and still have and is probably worth $5,000 now. Finding anything was like hitting the jackpot.  Excited
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2020, 01:53 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Huh? Is Taylor an atheist or something?

I find your lack of cultural awareness disturbing.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2020, 02:18 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: Taylor was hired by Katie Blackburn and announced 2/4/2019.  She will be loath to fire him anytime soon.  Last season he had to build a staff while preparing for the draft and free agency all within three months.  The way I see it last season was a mulligan for Taylor.  Too much to do, too soon.
This  is the first year to evaluate him, IMHO.
Great. The Ross of Head Coaches.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2020, 07:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Last time we changed coaches was after a 2-14 season and we went to 8-8 the next year with KITNA as QB.

This time the new Coach took a 6-10 team to 2-14..... But he learned stuff... I guess

That first coach you speak of was not in his first season....
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2020, 11:36 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: As a fan, how long are you going to give Taylor to prove he can cut it as a HC? What will he have to do to prove himself to you too? I am going to let last year slide a little bit since he had to overcome some things, and he had 0 NFL experience being a play caller. For me, next year is huge for him. He needs to go at least 7-9. I don't expect him to go to the playoffs. I want to see the offensive playcalling get much better too. I felt like it was pretty horrible last year. My biggest concern is that he and Brown might kill Burrow.

We just need to start winning, if we can stay relatively healthy and not lose guys like Jonah and AJ for the season we should 
be able to win half our games with Burrow at QB. The OL got better as the year went on and we should add another OL to go 
along with Jonah and we should add some more weapons. Taylor needs to get better at play calling that is for damn sure.

Zac and Brown won't kill Burrow man, they didn't kill Dalton, I don't understand what you mean?

The NFL protects QB's like crazy and Burrow is great at avoiding the pass rush, way better than Dalton...
Reply/Quote