Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals set on taking Burrow
(02-21-2020, 04:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Is it better for us if Burrow saves ZT's job?

Its better for everyone including the city of  cincinnati.  We do not want this team to become a coaching carousel and we go into this nightmare where we draft in the top 5 for many years and we cant get anything right. We want to win. We should all hope that Taylor is that guy.

But I know there are several posters here who would love, relish, in the fact that this team fails year after year just so they can say "Told ya so."
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2020, 06:25 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Its better for everyone including the city of  cincinnati.  We do not want this team to become a coaching carousel and we go into this nightmare where we draft in the top 5 for many years and we cant get anything right. We want to win. We should all hope that Taylor is that guy.

But I know there are several posters here who would love, relish, in the fact that this team fails year after year just so they can say "Told ya so."

Yeah I never root against the team...   And I hope talyor is just nothing yet has pointed that direction
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2020, 04:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I agree and Burrow isn't stupid. I just think he is playing his cards right so the FO actually uses FA to improve the team.

He will be a Bengal regardless but the FO needs to reassure that they want to win a Championship. That is all.

Yeah I hope Mike Brown is absolutely embarrassed right now and completly ashamed of himself and hopefully he knows his dad would be really ashamed of him right now.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2020, 06:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah I never root against the team...   And I hope talyor is just nothing yet has pointed that direction

I think the only time I ever rooted against this team was last year when they were almost in the position to lose the number one pick. Sometimes the number one isn't all that and a bag of chips, but there was this season with Burrow making history in LSU.. Once they were assured of number one then I was happy as a pig in shit for them to trounce the Clowns.. ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2020, 11:08 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Yeah I hope Mike Brown is absolutely embarrassed right now and completly ashamed of himself and hopefully he knows his dad would be really ashamed of him right now.

Pretty sure Paul ain't too proud...
Reply/Quote