Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals should acquire Kareem Hunt
(12-01-2018, 11:57 AM)motoarch Wrote: You know they employ tyreek hill correct? You know what he did correct?

He chocked, sat on and repeatedly punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach. Yeah really classy organization.

You do know Hill paid for his crimes and is actually engaged to that same girl ?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 11:33 AM)jason Wrote: Yeah... I'm talking about our moron.

Ahh gotcha. Sorry, was a little inebriated and got confused by your wording in response to the other post. 
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 12:23 PM)Trademark Wrote: You do know Hill paid for his crimes and is actually engaged to that same girl ?

I think the point is what he did is even more disgusting then what Mixom or Hunt did but KC drafted/employs him. Saying they're a class organization for firing Hunt but drafting Hill is just kind of silly. 
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 11:56 PM)Tomkat Wrote: He was released so... why not?

No.....just no. We have enough issues to worry about. PASS.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 12:23 PM)Trademark Wrote: You do know Hill paid for his crimes and is actually engaged to that same girl ?

Oh... Well then that makes punching the mother of your child in the stomach cool then. Women do stupid shit all the time. I don't know what was up with the woman Kareem Hunt was having a tussle with... He still can't do what he did. Kareem Hunt wasn't even charged with a crime so let that sink in. I know some people can't imagine how heinous something like punching a pregnant woman in the gut is unless they see it on video. For good measure let's sit on her stomach too.

Kareem Hunt's productive. He'll be back in the league soon. Ray Rice would've been back had his play not fallen off by the time he decked his wife. Tyreek Hill is another example of course. There's our boy Mixon... It's not like Hunt knelt during the national anthem, and was inarticulate when discussing something he believes in. There's still a future in the NFL for him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Bet that’s the way Jesus would have wanted it right
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 01:12 PM)motoarch Wrote: Bet that’s the way Jesus would have wanted it right

Oh that's gonna' sting.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
No mention of Zeek?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 12:40 PM)jason Wrote: Kareem Hunt's productive. He'll be back in the league soon. Ray Rice would've been back had his play not fallen off by the time he decked his wife. Tyreek Hill is another example of course. There's our boy Mixon...

If Kareem Hunt had been honest with the Chiefs he would have been suspended for a few games, gotten some counselling, and been back for the playoff/Super Bowl run.
Reply/Quote
Boys will be boys.
Reply/Quote
Not worth it.

We can get enough production from Mixion and Bernard.

Would've been better off picking up Foster in all honesty. There's reasonable grounds to be skeptical of his charges since they involve the same woman who recanted previous accusations.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather re-sign Adam Jones as a stop gap if our DBs get injured.

Probably not a popular opinion though.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hell no. They need 2 or 3 linebackers and several offensive line players.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Hell no they need people who can keep their shit together, not people who belong in an insane asylum!
Reply/Quote
I must of missed the news, so Hunt was beating on a woman or somethin'?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 07:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I must of missed the news, so Hunt was beating on a woman or somethin'?

Basically Ray Rice 2.0.  He was let off by the league when the woman dropped charges, but now video has surfaced.
Reply/Quote
So... we go from a Hunt that can't beat anyone to one that beats women?

[Image: th?id=OIP.AORqQ6VEMWmMNhgtDxly1AHaHO&pid...=154&h=151]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 07:31 PM)Whatever Wrote: Basically Ray Rice 2.0.  He was let off by the league when the woman dropped charges, but now video has surfaced.

Geez, whats up with these guys...
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 07:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I must of missed the news, so Hunt was beating on a woman or somethin'?

Shoved a girl twice, then shoved another guy that then fell into the girl that knocked her down.... then sloppily kicked her in the shin. Looked like a stupid high school fight. They are all idiots....especially Hunt who had the most to lose.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 07:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Geez, whats up with these guys...

It wasn't in the Ray Rice territory. He shoved a couple guys that in turn ran into and knocked her down. Then once, while she was down he kicked her...in the leg. And it wasn't really a very forceful kick. Now, don't get me wrong, he was way out of line and he should never have done it, but it wasn't like Rice where he knocked her out cold. 

I showed the vid to my wife and she was like, "hmm, that's nothing."

The reason he was released is because he lied to the team and the vid just now came out. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote