Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals should've cut ties..
Zac Taylor should've been fired it's as simple as that.. There's really no logical reason for bringing him back; This division is not a good fit his coaching style he's 2-10 in 2 afc north seasons..

In 12 afc north games zac's offense is averaging 12.2ppg in the division that won't cut it we need a better head coach against one of the better divisions in football.. Why waste burrows rookie contract on this guy??

Lou anarumo is not a quality defensive coordinator..The game against the ravens proved it to me; on third and goal from the 12 yard line he called his first blitz of the game a zero blitz what sense did that make?? I truly believe there's better coaches to had this offseason and we really shouldn't waste this season fooling around with lou and Zac..
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 09:16 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Zac Taylor should've been fired it's as simple as that.. There's really no logical reason for bringing him back; This division is not a good fit his coaching style he's 2-10 in 2 afc north seasons..

In 12 afc north games zac's offense is averaging 12.2ppg in the division that won't cut it we need a better head coach against one of the better divisions in football.. Why waste burrows rookie contract on this guy??

Lou anarumo is not a quality defensive coordinator..The game against the ravens proved it to me; on third and goal from the 12 yard line he called his first blitz of the game a zero blitz what sense did that make?? I truly believe there's better coaches to had this offseason and we really shouldn't waste this season fooling around with lou and Zac..

Is any division a good fit for his coaching "style"? He's 4-15-1 outside of the AFCN, so it's not like the AFCN is his only problem. Heck, he went 0-3-1 against the freaking NFCE this year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Interesting.
Reply/Quote
I agree

But you do realize this is thread # 173 calling for his head, don't you ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oh good, another thread about how they should have fired Taylor and Anarumo. We haven't had one in 15 or 20 minutes..... Whatever
Reply/Quote
But Goff and the Rams really miss him.  They look really terrible without him.  Oh wait...
Reply/Quote
This is new
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 09:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh good, another thread about how they should have fired Taylor and Anarumo. We haven't had one in 15 or 20 minutes..... Whatever

I don't care how many other threads there are that's just how I'm feeling right now..I really hate this front office,it's really sickening ?..Anthony Lynn gets fired for going 7-9 with a rookie qb with a team clearly making strides to get better meanwhile this clown and his defensive coordinator gets to come back it's truly unbelievable..
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 09:48 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: But Goff and the Rams really miss him.  They look really terrible without him.  Oh wait...

Yep, bye bye Seachickens  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 09:48 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: But Goff and the Rams really miss him.  They look really terrible without him.  Oh wait...

Great point. Goff had a QB rating over 100 both years that Zac was there. he dropped all the way down to 86.5 the year after Zac left and finished 18 the year with a rating of only 90.0

Now that Ram's D is fierce. 

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 09:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh good, another thread about how they should have fired Taylor and Anarumo. We haven't had one in 15 or 20 minutes..... Whatever

Right!  Can this thread be moved into any of the others?  Or perhaps that ZT sticky thread I made that didn't become a sticky thread maybe now should.  I do see the "Things that are ZT's fault" sticky thread which I quite enjoy from a humor perspective.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 09:16 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Zac Taylor should've been fired it's as simple as that.. There's really no logical reason for bringing him back; This division is not a good fit his coaching style he's 2-10 in 2 afc north seasons..

Counter point:  Zac Taylor should've been retained and it's as simple as that.   There's really no logical reason to let him go since both years he got screwed from players injured, retiring, opting out, etc.    

The good news is the crappy culture ML had left him with is pretty much gone now.  This year I think we'll be seeing a team that is completely ZT's.  And I for one am excited as heck.  ESPECIALLY after seeing Frank Pollack return!  What a smart dude Zac is.  I've seen many posts blaming his ego for Turner and all that, but that's obviously not the case since he just let replaced Turner with a guy that left the bengals a few weeks before ZT was hired.  

I am shocked that Lou retained his job, but I also understand it as well, since he also got screwed by injuries.  

Please Understand, I'm not talking about the few injuries every team deals with.  I watched every game, and definitely saw the dropoff in talent when PS players were playing.
Reply/Quote

The "Donald Trump" threads in PnR think the "fire Zac" threads in JN are overkill. 

Reply/Quote
Man this thread is full of fresh new thoughts. I am stunned we haven't had anyone post something like this before.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 10:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Great point. Goff had a QB rating over 100 both years that Zac was there. he dropped all the way down to 86.5 the year after Zac left and finished 18 the year with a rating of only 90.0

Now that Ram's D is fierce. 

Zac was only his QB coach for one season.

What happened to Goff since is simple.  Todd Gurley got injured, and left, leaving the team without a top 3 running back who was a monster in the pass game.  Brandon Cooks suffered yet another concussion, missed time, and left, leaving the team without one of their "big 3" receivers.  And their OL went from one of the best in the game in those two years of Goff having 100 ratings to one of the worst in the league the year after the Superbowl.

People that point to Zac Taylor's influence over the whole Goff situation haven't taken the time to actually look at it.

He was a WR coach when Goff posted his first 100 rating.  When he was the QB coach that rating didn't improve.  And what has happened since has nothing to do with the departure of Taylor, and everything to do with the above.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow just had the greatest season of his NFL career under Taylor.
Reply/Quote
Can't we create a separate page like Dalton page..call it "Wish they Fired ZT"
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 01:48 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Can't we create a separate page like Dalton page..call it "Wish they Fired ZT"

Or "Everything Zac Taylor & the Coaching Staff"

And while you're at it, please also create "Front Office Follies"

Thanks.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 12:11 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Zac was only his QB coach for one season.

What happened to Goff since is simple.  Todd Gurley got injured, and left, leaving the team without a top 3 running back who was a monster in the pass game.  Brandon Cooks suffered yet another concussion, missed time, and left, leaving the team without one of their "big 3" receivers.  And their OL went from one of the best in the game in those two years of Goff having 100 ratings to one of the worst in the league the year after the Superbowl.

People that point to Zac Taylor's influence over the whole Goff situation haven't taken the time to actually look at it.

He was a WR coach when Goff posted his first 100 rating.  When he was the QB coach that rating didn't improve.  And what has happened since has nothing to do with the departure of Taylor, and everything to do with the above.

It's actually simplier than all that stuff you just typed. He regressed. 

People that do not point to Goff's regression after Zac left are just ignoring or making excuses.

The reason Zac was a "name" is because what he did with Goff. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 01:48 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Can't we create a separate page like Dalton page..call it "Wish they Fired ZT"

Seems to me they should just go ahead and can him, but for some reason, the organization, and about 5 fans have this hunch that he's super awesome.... Despite all evidence to the contrary.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote