Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals sign DE Amani Bledsoe
Amani Bledsoe (6'4" 280) was signed on Saturday. He was a UDFA out of Oklahoma in 2019. He was signed by Tennessee and spent the season on the practice squad.

3 defensive signings in one week. It is obvious they still consider the DL a bigger issue than the OL at the moment

This move brings the active roster to 80. A corresponding roster move will have to be made when the other new guy Sterk clears the COVID tests

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2020, 03:16 PM)pally Wrote: Amani Bledsoe (6'4" 280) was signed on Saturday.  He was a UDFA out of Oklahoma in 2019.  He was signed by Tennessee and spent the season on the practice squad.

3 defensive signings in one week.  It is obvious they still consider the DL a bigger issue than the OL at the moment

This move brings the active roster to 80.  A corresponding roster move will have to be made when the other new guy Sterk clears the COVID tests

I might of seen this guy play, sounds familiar.Hmm
Reply/Quote
Maybe they think they need more DL for the PS.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully no one hurt at de. A sudden focus at the position.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Most likely practice dummies for the first team oline. Make them wear masks while I guys can practice how they intend to play.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2020, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most likely practice dummies for the first team oline. Make them wear masks while I guys can practice how they intend to play.

I like this idea, give the lineman some easier targets to practice on and build confidence lol
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2020, 04:05 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hopefully no one hurt at de. A sudden focus at the position.
Same thing I was thinking JJ. Usually when we see this focus on one group all at once it means badqd news in the next couole of days. Sure hope I am as my wife says wrong again.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2020, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most likely practice dummies for the first team oline. Make them wear masks while I guys can practice how they intend to play.

(08-15-2020, 04:35 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I like this idea, give the lineman some easier targets to practice on and build confidence lol

Perhaps they're running two fields simultaneously, as a way to double the reps in the limited amount of time to practice?  Great idea for not only maximizing efficiency of time use, but also a good way to get everyone quality reps and a thorough evaluation.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2020, 04:35 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I like this idea, give the lineman some easier targets to practice on and build confidence lol

An olineman was getting interviewed on Sirius and was asked about masks and his fear of COVID due to his fellow olinemen not wearing them. He said he was much more fearful of delinemen not wearing them. So it makes me think all these journeymen Dlinemen they are bringing in must wear masks and practice against our 1s. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Hummmm Hmm interesting pick up...

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Looks strong.