Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals sign Michael Bennett, WR, UGa
(08-21-2015, 10:37 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

You didn't even get the joke or what he was trying to do.

It has nothing to do with him being a white receiver!

Looks like Bennett has a bulge in his pants, so Fred was trying to make a joke because of what I said about Dalton, the only thing is, if you followed the link I posted or even looked at my post, you'd see that he said it wasn't funny anymore 6 days ago.

Troll on.

No, Brad.  It was about him being white.  Everyone else got it but you.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 10:45 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No, Brad.  It was about him being white.  Everyone else got it but you.

You speak for everyone else  ThumbsUp

Or does the 5 people who thought it qualify as everyone else  ThumbsUp

When have people said that they love a white receiver?
Reply/Quote

Looks like Bennett has a bulge in his pants, so Fred was trying to make a joke because of what I said about Dalton, the only thing is, if you followed the link I posted or even looked at my post, you'd see that he said it wasn't funny anymore 6 days ago.

Troll on.

I am pretty sure you're the only guy on the forum who noticed his "bulge". As pointed out, everyone else I think got that it was about him being white. Your obsession with football players' junk is becoming a little weird.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 11:01 AM)Au165 Wrote: I am pretty sure you're the only guy on the forum who noticed his "bulge". As pointed out, everyone else I think got that it was about him being white. Your obsession with football players' junk is becoming a little weird.

How many people have said they love a white receiver?  

Please, show me some examples.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 11:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How many people have said they love a white receiver?  

Brad this is called an inference, while not directly stated other evidence shows this to be a common belief. Many times the white skilled players are propped up on a pedestal, without any skill based reason. The white players also become fan favorites quite quickly, and often members really want them to make the team. It is a prejudice that doesn't make anyone a bad person, but it exists and is easy to see.

So whether people agreed or not, many figured it out quickly that was what Fred implied.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 10:47 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You speak for everyone else  ThumbsUp

Or does the 5 people who thought it qualify as everyone else  ThumbsUp

When have people said that they love a white receiver?

I'm not doing this with you any more Brad.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 11:13 AM)Au165 Wrote: Brad this is called an inference, while not directly stated other evidence shows this to be a common belief. Many times the white skilled players are propped up on a pedestal, without any skill based reason. The white players also become fan favorites quite quickly, and often members really want them to make the team. It is a prejudice that doesn't make anyone a bad person, but it exists and is easy to see.

Right.

So how many of these receivers have a skill set like Bennett?

How many that people have fallen in love with are 6'3?

Also, I didn't know being white was a quality.
Reply/Quote

Troll on.

Oh, so you ARE as dense as I've always thought.

Fred's joke was about him being white. As it's been said, EVERYBODY else got the joke, except for you of course being the one on the outside looking in.

You're obsessed with athletes' penises....apparently. I don't even think Fred's joke was pointed at you, I don't recall you being one of the guys that gets overly hyped every time a white WR steps on the field, you're just like that for every player in general.

Again, it was about the guy being white, and lol @ you for not getting it and flipping shit while missing the joke...as usual.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 11:13 AM)Au165 Wrote: So whether people agreed or not, many figured it out quickly that was what Fred implied.
Once again, you speak for "many" when probably less than five people stated their belief.
(08-21-2015, 11:16 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I'm not doing this with you any more Brad.

You always start things you can't finish when I don't just roll over and take them.

This is typical and gives a strong indicator that I'm correct in my thoughts because you've said this many times before after you've been proven wrong, only to do the same things over shortly after.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 11:21 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you speak for "many" when probably less than five people stated their belief.

You always start things you can't finish when I don't just roll over and take them.

This is typical and gives a strong indicator that I'm correct in my thoughts because you've said this many times before after you've been proven wrong, only to do the same things over shortly after.

Dude, holy shit. ***** stop it.

The joke was about the guy being white. Nothing more, nothing less.

STOP.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 11:21 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you speak for "many" when probably less than five people stated their belief.

Brad.....stop. The joke was apparent, the person who made the joke has stated the meaning. You missed the joke, move on.
Reply/Quote
It was a joke that was not directed at me.

I overreacted.

My apologies to Fred.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 09:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It was a joke that was not directed at me.

I overreacted.

My apologies to Fred.

Fred gets on my nerves too Brad.

Just don't fall into the trap.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 09:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Fred gets on my nerves too Brad.

Just don't fall into the trap.

After so many other incidents with him, I find it hard to believe that anyone could honestly not see my mindset in questioning his intentions, but I was wrong in this thread, and I do apologize.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 09:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: After so many other incidents with him, I find it hard to believe that anyone could honestly not see my mindset in questioning his intentions, but I was wrong in this thread, and I do apologize.

Kudos to you for doing so.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 09:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: After so many other incidents with him, I find it hard to believe that anyone could honestly not see my mindset in questioning his intentions, but I was wrong in this thread, and I do apologize.

Props for backing down and realizing you were probably wrong. My first thought when I saw the pic was that he was talking about white WR's, but I can see why you saw it the way you did. Everyone has been teasing you about the Andy thing and with the way Fred worded it, I guess I can see why you took it that way.

Just try and look at things with a clean slate and don't take things so personally. Fwiw, I don't think you're a bad guy at all and I like you as a poster. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2015, 12:28 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Props for backing down and realizing you were probably wrong. My first thought when I saw the pic was that he was talking about white WR's, but I can see why you saw it the way you did. Everyone has been teasing you about the Andy thing and with the way Fred worded it, I guess I can see why you took it that way.

Just try and look at things with a clean slate and don't take things so personally. Fwiw, I don't think you're a bad guy at all and I like you as a poster. 

ThumbsUp

Brad, you just have to understand that Fred isn't always going to be going after you. He will sometimes, and so will a lot of us, especially after some of the past things you've been caught up in. It's going to happen, but just don't assume that every time Fred posts something that it's about you. Let's be honest, he's a dick to a lot of people, it's not just you, ya know?

Like Shake said, just don't take everything so personally. There are a handful of us that love to argue and we're stubborn too, it happens. I'm sure you and Fred will butt heads again in the future, just don't let your past, non-football related arguments get in the way of a random JN joke/argument/discussion.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2015, 12:28 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Props for backing down and realizing you were probably wrong. My first thought when I saw the pic was that he was talking about white WR's, but I can see why you saw it the way you did. Everyone has been teasing you about the Andy thing and with the way Fred worded it, I guess I can see why you took it that way.

Very much appreciated.

I don't think I'm a bad guy, but I do have a short fuse, which I was prepared to argue til the end about this, but then I just tried to take everything personal out of it.

Also, and some people might be able to understand this, I'm always cautious of people trying to bad-mouth me, make me look bad, etc., which I hope people can at least understand.
(08-22-2015, 12:43 AM)djs7685 Wrote: ThumbsUp

Brad, you just have to understand that Fred isn't always going to be going after you. He will sometimes, and so will a lot of us, especially after some of the past things you've been caught up in. It's going to happen, but just don't assume that every time Fred posts something that it's about you. Let's be honest, he's a dick to a lot of people, it's not just you, ya know?

Like Shake said, just don't take everything so personally. There are a handful of us that love to argue and we're stubborn too, it happens. I'm sure you and Fred will butt heads again in the future, just don't let your past, non-football related arguments get in the way of a random JN joke/argument/discussion.

It happens.

About Fred, though, when he's gone out of his way so many times to post slander towards me, I'm naturally going to be suspicious of anything he posts that seems even remotely questionable, but it is what it is.
Reply/Quote

That is more than Fred would ever do, rep.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 11:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How many people have said they love a white receiver?  

I kinda like Jordy Nelson.
Reply/Quote