Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals sign Randy Bullock cut Mike Nugent
I like this guy's mentality and attitude already.

Quote: “I’m glad I got the opportunity. I’m very excited about it. I’m here to perform at a high level, help this team win and hopefully stick.”

http://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/bullock-happy-for-opportunity-with-bengals/hdwbIWeZ0d1CFchkp5IvhN/

http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/LOOK-Randy-Bullock-sends-classy-message-to-Steelers-49756901
Reply/Quote
We just went from a kicker with a weak leg to one of the stronger legged kickers out there. It'll be interesting to see if Marv is more prone to go for long FGs now.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
G00d.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 06:34 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Was a consensus all American and best kicker in college a couple years back.  Still only 26 so at least they can give him N extended look for next year.

Struggles on kicks over 50 but at least is competent from 33 and in

That was like 13 years ago.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 03:41 AM)BengalChris Wrote: That was like 13 years ago.

Randy Bullock played his final season at Texas A&M in 2011.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
This is just the signing this season needed! Savior incoming!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 03:41 AM)BengalChris Wrote: That was like 13 years ago.

Yet he is only 26?  13 year old collegiate all American must be some kind of record
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 10:39 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Yet he is only 26?  13 year old collegiate all American must be some kind of record

Lol thats what I was thinking. Bullock was a regular Doogie Howser.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 10:39 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Yet he is only 26?  13 year old collegiate all American must be some kind of record

Chris must of mixed Bullock up with some other kicker...
Reply/Quote
Wish Mike Nugent nothing but the best. All athletes skills diminish sooner or later. His time has come & gone. Actually loved being at the games and hearing Ted Nugent after a made FG. Just wasn't getting it done & should have upgraded a good while ago. This has been a season of what ifs. What if O had benched earlier & Nugent replaced. Where we would we be in the playoff race then???
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 05:18 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Wish Mike Nugent nothing but the best. All athletes skills diminish sooner or later. His time has come & gone. Actually loved being at the games and hearing Ted Nugent after a made FG. Just wasn't getting it done & should have upgraded a good while ago. This has been a season of what ifs. What if O had benched earlier & Nugent replaced. Where we would we be in the playoff race then???

Good damn question. I bet we wouldn't have to win out right now to just have a shot.

This season was sabotaged by poor coaching decisions.
Reply/Quote
I think so too
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 05:18 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Wish Mike Nugent nothing but the best. All athletes skills diminish sooner or later. His time has come & gone. Actually loved being at the games and hearing Ted Nugent after a made FG. Just wasn't getting it done & should have upgraded a good while ago. This has been a season of what ifs. What if O had benched earlier & Nugent replaced. Where we would we be in the playoff race then???

Which begs the question: what to play after Randy Bullock makes a field goal?  Randy Travis?  Has Sandra Bullock ever sang anything?

Sunday can't get here soon enough.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 08:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Which begs the question: what to play after Randy Bullock makes a field goal?

Sex Pistols.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 08:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Which begs the question: what to play after Randy Bullock makes a field goal?  Randy Travis?  Has Sandra Bullock ever sang anything?

Sunday can't get here soon enough.

I got one...

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 10:06 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Randy Bullock played his final season at Texas A&M in 2011.

LOL, I thought you were talking about Nugent.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 12:58 AM)BengalChris Wrote: LOL, I thought you were talking about Nugent.

Ha, that's what I figured.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 08:58 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I got one...

Yes!!!! The MC5.

Oh shit.... Richard Sherman just blasted Goff.

Back to my original thought. I was thinking they need to find a way tho incorporate Nevermind the Bollocks after old Randy manages to not bang footballs off the uprights.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Hey, perfect day!! That's something, right?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey, perfect day!! That's something, right?

Yeah that's what I came here to say, it was nice not missing any fieldgoals or extra points for a change. 

Reply/Quote