Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTFO MARVIN
Get the f*** out. NOW.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Leave Ohio, Tubby Lewis. Back to Pittsburgh with you.
Reply/Quote
Drive him out of Cincinnati. Make him want to quit. It can be done. It allegedly worked on a certain QB once... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Leave Ohio, Tubby Lewis. Back to Pittsburgh with you.

I repeat, his arrogant ass giggling excuses can't leave Cinci, he won't get another hc job ANYWHERE!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:56 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Drive him out of Cincinnati. Make him want to quit. It can be done. It allegedly worked on a certain QB once... Ninja

Palmer left because he had the chance to make a lateral move in the NFL...Marvin, not so much.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Palmer left because he had the chance to make a lateral move in the NFL...Marvin, not so much.

True. I was only half-joking. I just get the feeling Marvin is far too happy to stay in Cincinnati considering how hated he is
Reply/Quote
(You're targeting the wrong guy! He's just trying to do his job the best he can. Who continues to hire him and will go into his 27th year, next year, with an 0-7 showing in the playoffs???)
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:00 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: True. I was only half-joking. I just get the feeling Marvin is far too happy to stay in Cincinnati considering how hated he is

I had a feeling you weren't being serious.  After 2010 Palmer and Marvin both demanded changes or said they'd walk...once Marvin caved in it was clear he wasn't going to rock the boat in any manner ever again.  He decided to become Mike Brown's unquestioning lackey for life.  I don't blame him.  We all have to lick someone's boots, so it may as well be a billionaire. 
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis would be the perfect replacement for Jeff Fisher in Los Angeles.
Reply/Quote
Guys, don't torture yourselves like this. We have another 13 months left with this guy as HC. Better to just accept that and move on. Don't let it spoil your Christmas week. Ho ho ho.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Marvin Lewis would be the perfect replacement for Jeff Fisher in Los Angeles.

LA wont hire they want to win
Reply/Quote