Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals sign Reid Sinnett
(07-30-2023, 10:24 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Tom Brady.

Don't forget, Tom Brady was stuck behind a certain #1 overall pick QB that took the Patriots to a SB they lost to the Rams before he got injured and the miracle kid took over. Er no wait, they lost to the Packers right? Well, it's still pretty close.

If Sinnett is Brady, Burrow is Bledsoe.  Joedrew Blurrdowsoe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2023, 01:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Don't forget, Tom Brady was stuck behind a certain #1 overall pick QB that took the Patriots to a SB they lost to the Rams before he got injured and the miracle kid took over.  Er no wait, they lost to the Packers right?  Well, it's still pretty close.

If Sinnett is Brady, Burrow is Bledsoe.  Joedrew Blurrdowsoe.

WTF, mang?? You gave me the brain cramps there. Big Grin

2001, Bledsoe was injured in game #2 against the Jets and Brady took over. They went on to beat the Rams in the SB that year. 

PS. Bledsoe lost to the Packers in the '96 season SB.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
It is offseason so...plugged his name into the anagram machine and got:

Dries Intent

Nerdiest Nit

Diets Intern

Tinder Set In

I Test Dinner

Apologies to Reid if he somehow reads this, just having a bit of fun. I hope it works out for you and in whatever way is best for the team. Smirk 

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 11:12 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: It is offseason so...plugged his name into the anagram machine and got:

Dries Intent

Nerdiest Nit

Diets Intern

Tinder Set In

I Test Dinner

Apologies to Reid if he somehow reads this, just having a bit of fun. I hope it works out for you and in whatever way is best for the team. Smirk 

Winners. And the only 2 i would put up for a nickname vote. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2023, 08:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Ta'amu had 13 TD/2 INT in his final 5 games. Maybe with NFL caliber coaching, training, and conditioning, he can tap a bit more into that and become a good NFL backup.

You know what Reid Sinnett's stats in the XFL were last year? 1 TD and 1 INT, because he had only the 4th most pass attempts on his own team. The 3 guys with more attempts than him combined for 7 TD and 8 INT, and yet he was still 4th fiddle.

You can't reasonably expect anyone to buy that an XFL 4th string QB brings the same excitement as the XFL's OPoY.

Yeah, I would of taken Ta'amu over Sinnett myself. Or that McGough QB that was in the USFL.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2023, 10:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: That would be freakin hilarious.

If you really think about it, Tom Brady is probably the closest quarterback with respect to Joe Burrow in terms of skill sets.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 03:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Winners. And the only 2 i would put up for a nickname vote. 

I Test Dinner is already my nickname and my job, so it has to be the other one.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote