Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel
S
Hope this does not mean the Kroft injury is serious.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I've heard of his fan club. . . The Lengayats.

Funny that they rarely mention football.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 01:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You're thinking of Ivan Lendl.

or Lentils. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Yay!

Huge guy and a good blocker! If we didn't have the big three, he would've made our squad in '15 and '16.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Dont we have a reserve DE we can convert to TE?
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
I remember him and he worked out at Ignition and the people there were raving about his athleticism. He was raw playing at a smaller school but has immense potential and damn, he is tall! Great end zone weapon!
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 02:15 PM)Go Cards Wrote: S
Hope this does not mean the Kroft injury is serious.

he's non weight bearing...this is a more than a couple of weeks off type of injury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I remember the guy he looks like a body builder huge guy hope he works out but I hope Schreck gets reps he looks good catching the ball very fluid like a WR. I didn't want to see Lengel get signed off our practice squad. I liked his size not sure how good he is but he looks the part.And with Mixon getting bulk of carries a third RB would not get a touch.
Reply/Quote
This is an insurance signing in case of injuries to Uzo and Shreck at this point .  You never really know though.  Heck, maybe he comes in and catches a few game winners.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I guess the German TE we have on the practice squad has no chance of ever playing?

Reply/Quote
Interesting.. I inspected his new house he bought in Cincinnati last November. Thought his wife had mentioned he was still with the Browns at that point. Nice family
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 03:39 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Dont we have a reserve DE we can convert to TE?

No, but if Jake Fisher is just going to warm the be changed, he might as well revamp that TE role he was filling his rookie year. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 01:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You're thinking of Ivan Lendl.

Gotta be the first 80's tennis reference ever on the board.  This deserves rep for the sheer absurdity of it!
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Half of his career receptions ended in a TD. And he has 3 playoff wins under his belt.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote