Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals sign two to practice squad
Bengals signed Jaylen Davis a CB with 6 games of experience, in those 6 games he's recorded 6 tackles, 1 sack, and 1 fumble recovery. Seems like he's got a nose for action. Bengals also signed DT Khalil Mackenzie to the practice squad.

Source? Bengals.com

The strange thing is, I went to the home page to see if there was any word on Quinten Spain. Not even a blurb about him visiting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 06:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Bengals signed Jaylen Davis a CB with 6 games of experience, in those 6 games he's recorded 6 tackles, 1 sack, and 1 fumble recovery. Seems like he's got a nose for action. Bengals also signed DT Khalil Mackenzie to the practice squad.

Source? Bengals.com

The strange thing is, I went to the home page to see if there was any word on Quinten Spain. Not even a blurb about him visiting.

He'll pass protocol tomorrow Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 06:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Bengals signed Jaylen Davis a CB with 6 games of experience, in those 6 games he's recorded 6 tackles, 1 sack, and 1 fumble recovery. Seems like he's got a nose for action. Bengals also signed DT Khalil Mackenzie to the practice squad.

Source? Bengals.com

I also noticed they were working out a tackle that was cut from the Colts. Can’t remember his name off tops of my head but think his last name was Hitner
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 06:58 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I also noticed they were working out a tackle that was cut from the Colts. Can’t remember his name off tops of my head but think his last name was Hitner

Heil Hitner!

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 07:08 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Heil Hitner!

Bringing a blitzkrieg mentality to the offense. 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 07:08 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Heil Hitner!

[Image: 200.webp?cid=ecf05e47dbtn7jy73jvl53p37ad...d=200.webp]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 06:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Bengals signed Jaylen Davis a CB with 6 games of experience, in those 6 games he's recorded 6 tackles, 1 sack, and 1 fumble recovery.  Seems like he's got a nose for action.  Bengals also signed DT Khalil Mackenzie to the practice squad.

Source?  Bengals.com

The strange thing is, I went to the home page to see if there was any word on Quinten Spain.  Not even a blurb about him visiting.

they never announce players visiting.  We may hear something from the outside reporters but the team will stay silent until they sign

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Every time I hear Quinten Spain I think of Ricky Spanish lol
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 10:13 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Every time I hear Quinten Spain I think of Ricky Spanish lol

That's awesome.  Every time I see TKUHL, I think of "too cool for school"..   Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 10:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's awesome.  Every time I see TKUHL, I think of "too cool for school"..   Cool

Lol sorry
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 10:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's awesome.  Every time I see TKUHL, I think of "too cool for school"..   Cool

I think of Green Day. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 06:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Bengals signed Jaylen Davis a CB with 6 games of experience, in those 6 games he's recorded 6 tackles, 1 sack, and 1 fumble recovery.  Seems like he's got a nose for action.  Bengals also signed DT Khalil Mackenzie to the practice squad.

Source?  Bengals.com

The strange thing is, I went to the home page to see if there was any word on Quinten Spain.  Not even a blurb about him visiting.

Didn't we already have Mackenzie on the team? 

I don't like what it means for WJIII's health by signing a CB
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 11:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't we already have Mackenzie on the team? 

I don't like what it means for WJIII's health by signing a CB

Same one, he was waived, cleared waivers and then was signed to the practice squad.

McKenzie, a second-year player out of the University of Tennessee, was waived by the Bengals on Saturday and cleared waivers on Monday. He had signed from the team's practice squad to the active roster on Oct. 17 and played in three games for Cincinnati this season, and had one tackle.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 11:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't like what it means for WJIII's health by signing a CB

As in, another Cordy Glenn-type ongoing concussion?
Reply/Quote
Our defense couldn’t be more injured

Yes, I just knocked on wood
Reply/Quote