Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hang in there my fellow Bengals fans. It's just karma
This is how it happened. At the end of the 2014 season the football Gods got together and decided "Okay guys. Bengals fans have suffered long enough. In 2015 they get to win it all." But then something happened to screw up the whole deal. Peyton Manning decided to stay for another season. So the football Gods got together again and said "Damn! This changes everything. We can't let him go out as a loser. He has to win it all." So they let him win a game that he had very little to do with (their defense won it) and ride off into the sunset a winner. So obviously (unless Brett Favre decides to come back), the Gods will revert back to their original plan and let the Bengals win it all in 2016. You didn't really think it was an accident that Andy broke his thumb did you?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You call it karma, but then inject the "football gods" into the equation. How is this karma? What did our entire fan base do at some point in the past to deserve getting yanked around like this? If it's the football gods, why couldn't they ljust et us lose the AFCCG to Peyton? Why have us shit the bed in the WCG, against the Steelers, no less?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 09:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: You call it karma, but then inject the "football gods" into the equation.  How is this karma?  What did our entire fan base do at some point in the past to deserve getting yanked around like this?  If it's the football gods, why couldn't they ljust et us lose the AFCCG to Peyton?  Why have us shit the bed in the WCG, against the Steelers, no less?
Um. I was just trying to inject a little humor. Obviously it went way over your head. Whatever.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 09:58 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Um. I was just trying to inject a little humor. Obviously it went way over your head. Whatever.

I'd suggest the same. Whatever, as you said.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 10:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'd suggest the same.  Whatever, as you said.
Touche
Reply/Quote
**** the football gods, except the college ones. Go Bucks!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
...so did Peyton officially retire?

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2016, 04:07 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: ...so did Peyton officially retire?

Why should he?  The guy only played well in 3 or 4 games all season and he won it all!  Why stop now?  Why can't he get one last contract in Houston?
Reply/Quote
Leave comedy to the funny people, son.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2016, 04:39 PM)rob Wrote: "football gods" sounds about as ridiculous as god in general.
there are no football gods.
our team messed up, and the refs were a little biased.
it happens to small market teams.
there will be next year.
Wow! Tough crowd. Some of you people have no sense of humor. Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2016, 04:07 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: ...so did Peyton officially retire?

No but expect it as do most

He is too classy to do it right now and ditract from everyone's moment in sun.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 09:18 PM)BengalRed Wrote: This is how it happened. At the end of the 2014 season the football Gods got together and decided "Okay guys. Bengals fans have suffered long enough. In 2015 they get to win it all." But then something happened to screw up the whole deal. Peyton Manning decided to stay for another season. So the football Gods got together again and said "Damn! This changes everything. We can't let him go out as a loser. He has to win it all." So they let him win a game that he had very little to do with (their defense won it) and ride off into the sunset a winner. So obviously (unless Brett Favre decides to come back), the Gods will revert back to their original plan and let the Bengals win it all in 2016. You didn't really think it was an accident that Andy broke his thumb did you?

I love how no one finds what you said funny but "we have no sense of humor."

Trying to make a joke does not actually make a joke funny.

"Q: What did the pickle say to the stapler?"

"A: Lampshade toaster, bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb"

Someone not finding that funny does not mean they have no sense of humor. It means they have standards.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2016, 12:17 AM)BeepBeepWoo Wrote: I love how no one finds what you said funny but "we have no sense of humor."

Trying to make a joke does not actually make a joke funny.

"Q: What did the pickle say to the stapler?"

"A: Lampshade toaster, bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb"

Someone not finding that funny does not mean they have no sense of humor. It means they have standards.

Wow. That's profound. You're such a deep person. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 10:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote:

Reply/Quote
It's gonna be a long off season
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2016, 04:07 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: ...so Peyton officially retire?

I believe he Is still celebrating his championship over several hundred budweisers. He will probably let us know when he sobers up.

Reply/Quote