Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals sign vet CB Chykie Brown
(02-09-2016, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Percy Harvin has Cincinnati written all over him.

As to the OP: I remember him coming out of college. Name is pronounced Shock-ee

(02-10-2016, 02:00 AM)jowczarski Wrote: chah-KEE, is the official pronunciation (if that matters).

Special teams guy, depth - just like Asa Jackson was.

They like Marcus Hardison - remember, he really flashed in the preseason and then injured his knee, so he wasn't able to play at the start and - like Margus Hunt - couldn't get into the rotation because everyone else was healthy. They also really like DeShawn Williams. I know - those aren't high round picks - but they are part of the team's initial plans in 2016 to see if they can earn rotation time. They might also make Wallace Gilberry expendable.

FWIW - Adolphus Washington told me he'd really like to hear from the Bengals in the run up the draft. He's a guy who could be there at 24.

Tomato-Tamato.......I'm calling him Cheekie.  As in Cheek-E.    That's what his name looks like to me. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 05:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/08/bengals-sign-veteran-cb-chykie-brown/

They also signed OT Darryl Baldwin. Both played for the Ravens. Brown saw action in 54 games, but wasn't on a team in 2015.

SUPER BOWL !

Finally the last link in the chain is completed. Can sleep much better now. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 05:58 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I just remember Chykie Brown getting burned on a regular basis. Yikes.

maybe for special teams with Dennard moving into a more active role
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 06:03 PM)Benton Wrote: This is Marvin's way of letting everyone know he is not looking at drafting a corner or offensive lineman early.

Mellow

Yikes.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote