Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals snubbed again
base on how this probowl went im glad no bengals were present (well for the obvious reason of Super Bowl) and the other reason of these guys STUNK it up
Reply/Quote
The last Pro Bowl I actually watched was the one where Eifert got hurt in a game that meant nothing, and he was never the same. I wouldn't care if another Bengal ever played in the Pro Bowl again. It's nice for them to be recognized, but to actually play is stupid.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 02:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The last Pro Bowl I actually watched was the one where Eifert got hurt in a game that meant nothing, and he was never the same. I wouldn't care if another Bengal ever played in the Pro Bowl again. It's nice for them to be recognized, but to actually play is stupid.

the game has been an embarrassment in all honesty....  Either these guys need to Play... or if they arent gonna play 100% then cancel the game and just do skill competitions and some are you smarter than a 5th grader quiz show.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 11:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Another victim of Marvin Lewis.
Pacman sees it a little differently:

Pacman Jones Has Brutally Honest Admission On Andy Dalton (msn.com)

Quote:“If it was anything with the teams I was on, I would start with the quarterback…” Pacman continued. “I don’t want to make the conversation about me saying [Andy Dalton] wasn’t good enough. But if you go back and look at the film, it speaks for itself. You look at the numbers. The game that we should’ve won, I think A.J. [McCarron] played.”
Quote:“[Burrow is] the real deal,” Jones added. “… He’s what I would’ve loved to have as a quarterback… He’s exciting to see. I love his hunger, the way he plays … Maybe we’d have two [Super Bowl rings with Burrow].”
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hope missing the ProBowl becomes a tradition in these parts.
Reply/Quote
Does anyone really care about the Pro Bowl being played anymore? Isn't being selected All-Pro enough?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 03:39 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Does anyone really care about the Pro Bowl being played anymore? Isn't being selected All-Pro enough?

I tried looking at it a bit yesterday but it was unwatchable. They need to just turn it into some kind of skills competition.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 01:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I only watched the highlights on YouTube last night and dear God, it looked bad. How many INTs were thrown? Not to mention how "hard" the defenses and OL were trying.

I think it was 7? Tbh, I'd rather watch them play golf, have a 3pt shootout, or just more skills competitions.

(02-07-2022, 03:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pacman sees it a little differently:

Pacman Jones Has Brutally Honest Admission On Andy Dalton (msn.com)

Pacman sees everything differently.

Ironically, Pacman himself is more evidence that Marv was the problem. Marvin was 0-3 in the playoffs with non-Dalton QBs, and his lack of control with players such as Pacman was a key reason for the last loss. Didn't help that the offense once again couldn't score more than 16 points, either.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I had the game on about 20 seconds when the INT happened.  Utterly disgraceful how that was done..Defender casually jogged about 20 yards around both scrimmage lines and offense barely tried to jog in his general direction for the TD. The cart could have scored on that.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 04:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I think it was 7? Tbh, I'd rather watch them play golf, have a 3pt shootout, or just more skills competitions.
 7 INTS and 4 Fumbles by ProBowler QBS?
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 04:30 PM)XenoMorph Wrote:  7 INTS and 4 Fumbles by ProBowler QBS?

Glad I didn't watch. Sick
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 04:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Glad I didn't watch. Sick

yeah i watched for about 3 minutes and realized they werent even going 1/2 speed and left to go do something productive but here is the stat lines

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401326637
Reply/Quote
Probowl should probably just become video game competitions and leave it at that..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 05:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's a shame too. Even our oline could stop these pass rushers

let's not get carried away lol
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I liked Mac Jones doing the gritty. Other than that it was about unwatchable. No tackling, calling plays dead.

I used to like the Pro Bowl but they have destroyed it.

The NFL needs to handle their all star game like the NHL does theirs. Loved watching the NHL all star game.

They have the Divisions play each other, really cool idea.
Reply/Quote
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm watching the NFL awards Red Carpet special and NOT 1 BENGAL has been interviewed on the Red Carpet

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 10:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm watching the NFL awards Red Carpet special and NOT 1 BENGAL has been interviewed on the Red Carpet

To be honest.. they didn't need to boo when JB won comeback

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To be honest.. they didn't need to boo when JB won comeback

It was probably the same dork that prematurely screamed out “Dak!”.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 11:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It was probably the same dork that prematurely screamed out “Dak!”.

Jerry woke up from his nap and was confused. LOL

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 11:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Was Sam Hubbard not on stage for the Walter Peyton award?

I don’t think there’s a single Bengal or Ram in the building tonight.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote