Reply/Quote
Free. just picked up 2. Thanks!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What exactly is this?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:58 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: What exactly is this?

https://www.ticketmaster.com/cincinnati-bengals-tickets/artist/805918
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You have to buy tickets to a Pep Rally?

No, it’s free. Just look up the Bengals on Ticketmaster and the code is “whodey”
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Pep.. why not glee? 
Definition of glee

1exultant high-spirited joy MERRIMENTdancing with glee

A glee rally sounds more credible.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Anyone know details behind the event?
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:59 PM)Takedown Wrote: Anyone know details behind the event?

Everyone's teachers from high school will be there to make sure you're all peppy enough and behaving yourselves. No smoking pot in the bathrooms!   Oh yeah..and the town tramp will be there pretending to be sweet and innocent.. lol And if you don't sing the fight song loud enough you'll get 3 years of detention..Marvin staring back at everyone..."SILENCE!" 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Got my tickets. Excited. First time wife is doing anything sports related with me too. Can't wait, hope the weather cooperates.
Reply/Quote
Thinking about but would like to know what the event actually entails.... if it's the high school homecoming rally I may pass
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 11:30 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Thinking about but would like to know what the event actually entails.... if it's the high school homecoming rally I may pass

Apparently the players are supposed to meet the fans and stuff
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 09:23 AM)Trademark Wrote: Apparently the players are supposed to meet the fans and stuff

I highly doubt that. They are not going to expose the players to a crowd that close to the Super Bowl. They may get up on a stage and speak or something, but I can't believe there will be any mingling.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 07:02 PM)grampahol Wrote:  No smoking pot in the bathrooms!   

Oh? Hard pass, then. Nevermind.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 10:03 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I highly doubt that. They are not going to expose the players to a crowd that close to the Super Bowl. They may get up on a stage and speak or something, but I can't believe there will be any mingling.

Apparently it's team legends and current players speaking and the event is only an hour long from 6 PM until 7 PM. Not sure if that's worth the drive.

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/football/bengals/bengals-to-host-fan-rally-at-paul-brown-stadium-for-super-bowl-lvi-opening-night
Reply/Quote
Your Cincinnati Bengals are headed to Los Angeles for Super Bowl LVI! Super Bowl week begins Monday, February 7th with our Opening Night Presented by Gatorade Fan Rally. Admission is FREE but you MUST have a mobile ticket for entry. There is an EXTREMELY limited amount of tickets available with a maximum of four per transaction, and availability is on a first come, first served basis, so make sure to claim yours ASAP.
CLAIM FREE TICKETS
What: Come down to Paul Brown Stadium to show your support and send the team off to the Super Bowl. Festivities include:

Player and Coach speeches
Bengals Legends Appearances
Cheer Performances
Giveaways
Fireworks

When: Monday, February 7th

Gates open at 4:30 PM
Program runs from 6 - 7 PM

Cost: Admission with a mobile ticket is FREE, but you MUST have a mobile ticket for entry.

Where: Paul Brown Stadium. This is an open seating event, seats are not assigned and you may enter any gate at Paul Brown Stadium.

Additional details and further updates can be found at Bengals.com/fanrally

Looking forward to seeing you there, WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 03:14 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Your Cincinnati Bengals are headed to Los Angeles for Super Bowl LVI! Super Bowl week begins Monday, February 7th with our Opening Night Presented by Gatorade Fan Rally. Admission is FREE but you MUST have a mobile ticket for entry. There is an EXTREMELY limited amount of tickets available with a maximum of four per transaction, and availability is on a first come, first served basis, so make sure to claim yours ASAP.
CLAIM FREE TICKETS
What: Come down to Paul Brown Stadium to show your support and send the team off to the Super Bowl. Festivities include:

Player and Coach speeches
Bengals Legends Appearances
Cheer Performances
Giveaways
Fireworks

When: Monday, February 7th

Gates open at 4:30 PM
Program runs from 6 - 7 PM

Cost: Admission with a mobile ticket is FREE, but you MUST have a mobile ticket for entry.

Where: Paul Brown Stadium. This is an open seating event, seats are not assigned and you may enter any gate at Paul Brown Stadium.

Additional details and further updates can be found at Bengals.com/fanrally

Looking forward to seeing you there, WHO DEY!

Only an hour is kind of lame
Reply/Quote