Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals superbowl
(07-26-2017, 08:15 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I didn't base that Dalton is a top 10 QB on nothing. The Bengals were 13th in yards, and you said that yards were the best way to see how good an offense was. There were no standout weapons that played more than 8 games last year on offense. For a lot of the year Dalton had only new targets. Mostly rookies, or first year starters / LaFell who never played with Dalton before. The running game was 23rd in yards per attempt, which YPA is a huge indicator on how good your running game is. So by your logic if the Bengals offense was around 13th last year then Dalton was easily a top 10 QB considering he had no weapons or OL.

The Bengals schedule wasn't that soft the 2nd half of the season. It wasn't strong by any means, but I would say it was about average compared to the rest of the league. Almost half of the teams they faced in the second half were in the top half of the league in scoring offense. I'm not worried about the defense at all. They were good last year, and they will improve this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they are in the top 5 next year.

This, game is over Orangelacroix. Brownshoe has all the common sense on his side here.

To act like yardage is more important than points says it all.

Bottom line is that Dalton lost his best weapons for much of the year while playing with 3 first year receivers in the
system (Lafell, Boyd and Core) with terrible O-line play at RT nearly all season. All i hear is Dalton hate when these
things are ignored. Dalton played as well as could be expected considering.

And our Defense got better not only cause of the easier schedule but cause of our new coaches and players starting
to gel. You play who you play and our Defense played very good the last 8 games limiting points.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2017, 09:17 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Why would you say Go Lions?

'Cause in addition to being a Bengals fan I'm a Lions fan, too.  Since the mid-80s.  I like my misery doubled, I guess.  And since you're Packer fan, it just felt right.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 09:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: 'Cause in addition to being a Bengals fan I'm a Lions fan, too.  Since the mid-80s.  I like my misery doubled, I guess.  And since you're Packer fan, it just felt right.  

I would think llama's would hate tigers and lions
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 09:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: 'Cause in addition to being a Bengals fan I'm a Lions fan, too.  Since the mid-80s.  I like my misery doubled, I guess.  And since you're Packer fan, it just felt right.  

Understandable if you like the Lions to hate the Pack. We love you guys though well the Bengals that is.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 11:27 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I would think llama's would hate tigers and lions

Llamas are pretty tough, we have them all over here in Wyoming to protect sheep from Coyotes and Wolves.

They stomp their asses.

Doubt they could do this to a Tiger or a Lion, but still Llamas are deceivingly bad ass.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 11:27 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I would think llama's would hate tigers and lions

Nah, not when they're within a reasonable driving distance off I-75.

(07-27-2017, 01:50 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Understandable if you like the Lions to hate the Pack. We love you guys though well the Bengals that is.

Nah, no hate.  2017 has been a great reminder about priorities, and this is just a game.

(07-27-2017, 01:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Llamas are pretty tough, we have them all over here in Wyoming to protect sheep from Coyotes and Wolves.

They stomp their asses.

Doubt they could do this to a Tiger or a Lion, but still Llamas are deceivingly bad ass.

We have them here, too.  There's a few on a small farm nearby, but all I ever see them doingwhen I drive by is standing around staring.  Maybe the bad-assery is less an Ohio llama thing and more a Wyoming llama thing. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Maybe, this is some rough country out here.

They look all nice but they like to stomp coyotes and spit on us human beings.

Saw one spit on a friend of mine when i was a kid. They can spit ball with the best of them. Smirk
Reply/Quote