Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunlap Speaks
Carlos Dunlap is one of my favorite players. The man has class and is always trying to get better.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Eight-Is-Not-Enough-For-Dunlap/3975b778-6f88-447e-b463-1743b56a590f

I love he is praising Billings and Lawson and thinks the new young infusion will make our defense better in 2017 if these guys step up quickly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 11:48 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Carlos Dunlap is one of my favorite players. The man has class and is always trying to get better.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Eight-Is-Not-Enough-For-Dunlap/3975b778-6f88-447e-b463-1743b56a590f

I love he is praising Billings and Lawson and thinks the new young infusion will make our defense better in 2017 if these guys step up quickly.

Crazy Dunlap is only 28. Shocked

One of the most talented and classy players in the league. He is so disruptive, has amazing bend for a guy as tall as he is.

Great wingspan and he uses it to its fullest probably better than any End in the league. Getting 7 more pass breakups than
any other D-lineman in the league says plenty. What is cool is how Carlos has become a leader and going into the draft he
was considered a bit of a head case. Definately was not the case.

Having Billings in between Dunlap and Geno has me the most excited this year. They have always had Peko or Sims there.

Billings is a special player and he will help these guys tons. Lawson sure is getting a lot of praise this Offseason, cannot
wait to watch this guy play in pads.

Short and sweet, love the Dan Hoard articles. No fluff. Cool
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 01:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Crazy Dunlap is only 28. Shocked

One of the most talented and classy players in the league. He is so disruptive, has amazing bend for a guy as tall as he is.

Great wingspan and he uses it to its fullest probably better than any End in the league. Getting 7 more pass breakups than
any other D-lineman in the league says plenty. What is cool is how Carlos has become a leader and going into the draft he
was considered a bit of a head case. Definately was not the case.

Having Billings in between Dunlap and Geno has me the most excited this year. They have always had Peko or Sims there.

Billings is a special player and he will help these guys tons. Lawson sure is getting a lot of praise this Offseason, cannot
wait to watch this guy play in pads.

Short and sweet, love the Dan Hoard articles. No fluff. Cool

Carlos Dunlap has been my favorite player since he started wrecking shop half way through that miserable 2010 season. It infuriated me at the time, but I think the way that Marvin ( and maybe Zimmer ) handled him, and limited his snaps really helped him. I think it taught him that physical talent alone will not get you by in the NFL. Like you said, his reputation coming in wasn't the best... Look at him now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote