Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we going to Rebuild?
(03-11-2019, 08:45 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: If we are rebuilding then we better trade Andy, AJ, Geno, and Carlos... With that being said I don't think there rebuilding there just dumb.

Welcome to the dark side brother.
Reply/Quote
Well, they rebuilt the coaching staff..I guess that’s all we get.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 07:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Nope, reload

Hart, Redmond, MJ, Burfict all coming back.

So.....Marvin did leave right? Glad we're making a splash in FA as always. ?
Reply/Quote
Rebuild?

No

I think teams rebuild on purpose. I think we just failed at acquiring players. I think the FO wouldn't understand a rebuild. I think we are going to have growing pains while we fix our OL and LBs... And they are in shambles it seems.

Plus, I don't know how many more years we have with Andy, AJ, and Atkins. I say this because I don't see this as a 1 draft fix. Add to that that I don't think we can fix ourselves without the need to then fix our CBs/etc... I have a bad feeling about our talent. Not coaching, just talent on the roster.

So I wouldn't call it a rebuild, but I think it is going to just as bad.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 11:45 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Rebuild?

No

I think teams rebuild on purpose. I think we just failed at acquiring players. I think the FO wouldn't understand a rebuild. I think we are going to have growing pains while we fix our OL and LBs... And they are in shambles it seems.

Plus, I don't know how many more years we have with Andy, AJ, and Atkins. I say this because I don't see this as a 1 draft fix. Add to that that I don't think we can fix ourselves without the need to then fix our CBs/etc... I have a bad feeling about our talent. Not coaching, just talent on the roster.

So I wouldn't call it a rebuild, but I think it is going to just as bad.

They need to embrace a full on rebuild. They can’t/won’t use FA to build around the aging core of players that they have, so they should concentrate on acquiring draft picks to draft young talent and build around Mixon, Boyd, etc.......But what will happen is they will continue to sign and extend the guys that are already here with mediocre results until the core falls completely apart and then rebuild 3 years or so down the road when it is the only option.

There. I said it. Now go ahead and make me look silly, Bengals.
Reply/Quote