Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kwon Alexander to 49ers
Reported by PFT...
PFT Wrote:Kwon Alexander will sign with the 49ers, per source.
Kwon Alexander will sign a four-year, $54 million deal, with $27 million in rolling guarantees, per source.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yea....thats a big nope for me.
Reply/Quote
wow way overpriced. imagine how much CJ Mosley is gonna cost.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Woah and I thought the Trent Brown contract was bad...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 02:55 PM)Synric Wrote: Woah and I thought the Trent Brown contract was bad...

He is coming off a torn ACL too...just nuts.
Reply/Quote
It's time to see if they can add any veteran LB through trade. These FA contracts are crazy.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 02:57 PM)MentalRage Wrote: It's time to see if they can add any veteran LB through trade. These FA contracts are crazy.

That's my thinking, guys have to be moved for these big deals.  I'll take someone's C+ level fringe starter making 4M/yr even on a rental deal, we have plenty of comp 6th picks to throw around.  Same goes for a OL on the right side.
Reply/Quote
Shrugs. Someone is going to pay these people. And it likely won't be MB.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Ha, this signing makes me realize how little I know about free agency and/or how stupid the money being spent is. I was thinking to myself the other day that the Bengals might be able to get him for $8M/year since he's coming off of ACL surgery. Nope.
Reply/Quote
Anthony Barr to the Jets no specific numbers but it's around 15.7 mil for 2019 they want to move him back to a 34 outside linebacker spot.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote