Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals to be Featured on NFLN Sun July 18
I was looking through today's channel guide and happened upon the NFL Network. I was curious as to what Cowboys' games they'd be showing when, lo and behold, I see that they have not one but two Bengals games on their schedule today! So, with camp only days away, and the first home pre-season game a scant six (SIX!) weeks from today, take some time this afternoon to relive the two wins of Joe Burrow's 2020 season as starter.

First up at 1:00 PM EDT is the 10/4 game versus the Jacksonville Jaguars, followed at 4:00 PM EDT by the (upset alert!) 11/10 tilt versus the eventual AFCS division-winning Tennessee Titans.

Enjoy!

Who DeyWho DeyWho DeyWho DeyWho Dey
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2021, 12:10 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I was looking through today's channel guide and happened upon the NFL Network.  I was curious as to what Cowboys' games they'd be showing when, lo and behold, I see that they have not one but two Bengals games on their schedule today!  So, with camp only days away, and the first home pre-season game a scant six (SIX!) weeks from today, take some time this afternoon to relive the two wins of Joe Burrow's 2020 season as starter.  

First up at 1:00 PM EDT is the 10/4 game versus the Jacksonville Jaguars, followed at 4:00 PM EDT by the (upset alert!) 11/10 tilt versus the eventual AFCS division-winning Tennessee Titans.

Enjoy!

Who DeyWho DeyWho DeyWho DeyWho Dey
Thanks!!
Reply/Quote
Damn, didn't see this until too late
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote