Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals to be featured on NFL Network's "Inside Training Camp" today
Starts at 3:00 today (Sunday)

They spend a lot of time on each team. They get into in depth issues. I will be working outside today, but I am recording it to watch later. Really looking forward to it.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 12:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Starts at 3:00 today (Sunday)

They spend a lot of time on each team.  They get into in depth issues.  I will be working outside today, but I am recording it to watch later.  Really looking forward to it.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be recording it too since the wife and i will be there.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the info. Looks like a 2 hour spot.
Reply/Quote
Re-Airs at 9 PM. Hopefully it is not interrupted too much with Brady and Wilson talk.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Thanks I'll set the DVR...
Reply/Quote
Good catch Fredtoast thanks for the info I would have missed it  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Sweet I know what I'll be watching after big brother tonight.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Mccarron looks like sh!t...
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 04:29 PM)jjvolt Wrote: Mccarron looks like sh!t...

He sure is missing a lot of throws. Haven't seen Andy or Josh miss one yet....
Reply/Quote
Those receivers weren't helping him much

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Watched it and wished I could have that time back. Jamie Dukes is an idiot and I wish the NFL channel would get rid of him.

BTW, ton of pressure on all the QBs. Either Geno was back to the old Geno (I hope) or once again the line is under achieving.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 05:24 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Watched it and wished I could have that time back.  Jamie Dukes is an idiot and I wish the NFL channel would get rid of him.

BTW, ton of pressure on all the QBs.  Either Geno was back to the old Geno (I hope) or once again the line is under achieving.

Jamie Dukes loves ripping up Andy Dalton. no surprise there.
Reply/Quote
Who are the 3 or 4 first round LB's on the Bengal roster as per Jaime Dukes?

Two minutes into the show and I wanted to turn off the sound.
Reply/Quote
McCarron didn't look promising at all. Maybe he's a gamer. JJ looked better.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Way early and not a lot can be taken from this but:

The big WR folks like #84 looked terrible

The receivers are sloppy on their routes

Geno looked good

Fisher has a long way to go pre-snap

Al Saunders needs a full-time job

Starting OTs look good
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 05:43 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Jamie Dukes loves ripping up Andy Dalton. no surprise there.

So does a vast majority on the Bengal boards.  In either case, that trait alone doesn't qualify any of them to give commentary on television.  I do believe many on these boards would be more entertaining than listening to Jamie Dukes.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 07:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Way early and not a lot can be taken from this but:

The big WR folks like #84 looked terrible

The receivers are sloppy on their routes

Geno looked good

Fisher has a long way to go pre-snap

Al Saunders needs a full-time job

Starting OTs look good

Whit and Smith look transformed
Geno was extremely disruptive
Fisher got owned a bunch
I agree on the Wr's routes
McCarron looked horrible
Bodine looked a bit larger
Reply/Quote
Two things.

1. I like Jamie Dukes
2. I couldn't care less how anyone "looked" in the first practice with pads.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 10:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Two things.

1. I like Jamie Dukes
2. I couldn't care less how anyone "looked" in the first practice with pads.

Ikr....

On practice though... AJ Green did whatever he wanted. Even when Jones was in position.

Fisher struggled. But the second group is supposed to at this point. He is hopping inside on his power step which is forcing him high . That should be cleaned up, this happens when you not used to the speed.

I do wonder how much Leon will work at Safety. That could be some interesting personnel groups.

Agree with who said it before, Al Saunders is everywhere coaching his old arse off...
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 05:24 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Watched it and wished I could have that time back.  Jamie Dukes is an idiot and I wish the NFL channel would get rid of him.

BTW, ton of pressure on all the QBs.  Either Geno was back to the old Geno (I hope) or once again the line is under achieving.

My wish is talking heads never have or present all of the facts.

Who are our 1st round LBers (Dukes stated we have 3 or 4 of them)?

He states Dalton should be sharper his 3rd day of practice in camp using a comparison's to Tom Brady's 1st practice. He left out Brady's first practice was not in shoulder pads, he mentioned 2 drops, but failed to mention 3 WR's make 1 handed catches. He obviously had an agenda.

McCarron looked very bad, JJ looked average and AD did OK, but not spectacular and did miss one out throw to AJ by 4 feet and inside (potential pick to the house).

I loved the way Geno looked. I loved the way AJ looked. I was concerned as I did not see Marvin Jones much other than drills. Fisher has a long way to go and was disappointing. I loved Adam Jone's work ethic and enthusiasm.

I liked the coverage by Hoard and Lapham.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote